The Voice

It was morning and the sun was shining, the clouds were rolling away and my friend and i had just met at the rock by the lake. The lake was cold and the air warm and out of nowhere a tornado hit, it destroyed our town and took my best friend along with it. "Nooooo, Nadya don't leave me." Before she died she gave me a necklace, and told me 'you must only use this in a time of dis pare. And that is how the adventures of Vincent Lionel began.

"Wake up, Vincent, WAKE UP!" yelled my mother

It was a year since the tornado and i had time to think of what i should do, so i decided to go out by the lake where the tornado magically appeared and killed Nadya. I put the rock to my mouth and whispered 'please come back, please, and with the final word, a holographic image stood in front of me, i took one gulp down my throat and backed away. "if you want to find the secrets of the tornado, find the key" said a deep voice in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------****---------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to know how old you you are sonny boy" said the black marketer

"18" i reply in a simple voice

"Alright then, here's the bag of keys you wanted and uhhmm, the money please" he says

And so I walk away with a bag of keys and an empty pocket. I get to the rope bridge that crosses to the other side where the lake is and think, think of something i should have thought of the first time i heard those words 'find the key, where does the key fit.......