Chapter 4 - Dudes and Devilish Schools

Cierra's P.O.V
He's so good at singing. He was singing "Up in here!" By Five after Midnight. OMGGGG!
"You sounded like a dying cow. You shouldn't have sung anything." I said in a monotone voice.
"Wow, thanks." He said sarcastically.
"JK, you were amazing."
He smiled in appreciation of my view.
"Do you go to London Marie Curie Sixth Form? If you do then should I drop and pick you up."
"Yeah I do, and yeah you can. Thanks!"
"You're welcome, dude!"
"First of all I'm not a dude, second of all when should I be ready by."
"Maybe by 7:30 if you want."
"Sure, well I need to go now so, see you tomorrow!"
"Ok, bye!"
*******
The next day...
I woke up with my alarm clock playing the annoying sound that my brother put on it. Note to self, delete it. I showered quickly then put my uniform on. Wow, it's nice! I brushed my teeth then ran down stairs to eat breakfast.
"Bye, mum!" I said before leaving.
"Bye, Honey, have a good day at your new school!"
I left and waited 5 minutes till Alec came out. Where is he? That's when he came out in his uniform and ran his fingers through his hair.

My trance ended when I heard, "Hi Cierra!"I waved back

I waved back. I walked over to one of his car. You heard me correctly. Today he picked out his white Lamborghini. It's BEAUTIFUL! I opened the car door and went inside.
"Wow, it's beautiful, I love it! Wait, how do you have a car when your 17. " I asked confused and slightly scared.
"I'm not 17, I'm 18. My birthday is on the 1st of September." He chuckled.
" Oh, happy belated birthday to you!"
We both laughed when I said that.
*******
30 Minutes Later...
We arrived at school and Alec led me the way. People kept staring and talking about me. "Why is that new girl talking and being dropped by Alec. THE ALEC. What is Caitlin going to say about that!" They whispered LOUDLY.
"Alec whose Caitlin?"
"She's my girlfriend/soulmate."
"Really, oh ok!"
After that conversation, the air filled up with an awkward silence. This does seem like a devilish school.
"Hey, Alec or should I call you Bae?" A girl said, who looks like a blonde bimbo, which I think is Caitlin.
"Hi Caitlin, this is Cierra. Cierra this is Caitlin." Alec said as he introduced us.
"Nice to meet you!" I said to her with my hand out to shake hers, but she just ignores it and glare at me.
Alec notices the conflict so he said that he will get me my timetable. After he turned the corner, Caitlin comes forward, like to hug me. But when she does, she whispers," Touch him, you are DEAD! You hear me?" I nod as she said so. That's when she walks off with her sickly fake smile on her, leaving me shocked. Did I hear correctly? After I put my mind to ease, Alec came up to me and gave me a sheet.
"Guess it's your lucky day, you are in the same class. Were the smartest. It spells Marie. That why we're in 13M and Caitlin's in 13E." He explains arrogantly. But once he senses my shocked body he asks," Are you OK?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, just first day nerves."
But as he was about to react or say something, someone shouted, "Cierra Elle Christiana, wake up!" This made baffles of laughter.
I turn around to see who it was. Why is he here? " Who is he?" Alec asked concerned.
"My stupid....."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Author's Note
Who is he?
Is he going to district Cierra's non existent social life or her actual life?
Question Time
Has anyone come into your life unexpectedly?
😂😭😩😪🙄👌🏼🙏🏼❤️👩🏽‍🎨😲😍🐉👆🏼💄🤔😓😜👀💋👶🏽🖤😌✅😒🤷🏽‍♀️😅😙🎶👊🏼😗💋
~U