Chapter 3 - Cool Hoodies and Cocky Guys

Cierra's P

Cierra's P.O.V
When I finished my bath, I went to get the hoodie from the washing machine. I quickly put it in my tumble dryer and pressed the quick mode.
*******
30 Minutes Later...
I took out the dry hoodie and put it on with my old leggings. What the heck? Why is there a name on it. "Alec Ryder" I said as I read the name. I've heard that name before but I can't put my finger on it. Wait, isn't he the son of our super rich neighbours. His parents are the C.E.O of the Ryder Company, basically a private doctor's company. That's so cool. *Fangirl Moment. I walked to the door and opened it. I suddenly got hit by the cold wind. *Shiver. That's when I saw a woman going out of the door next door. That's are rich neighbour. Isn't she the mother of the annoying child. Oh no! She saw me! Now, she's coming towards me. Keep cool! "Are you my new neighbour?" She says whilst I nod. "Wait, aren't you the girl who was being rude to my son and why do you have my other son's hoodie?"
I looked down and remembered. "Oh sorry my luggage was swapped and this was in there, so I wore it." I explained. She nodded in understanding and offered to meet her son. Of course I did. He's a model. So I walked to their house. I walked up the house as I looked up Alec Ryder on Google.

 I walked up the house as I looked up Alec Ryder on Google

We walked up to his room and knocked the door. He opened the door with a dazzling smile which suddenly dropped when he saw me. OMG! He's the guy I bumped into. I knew he looked familiar. "You! And why do you have my hoodie?" He said as he glared at me. "Hi, I'm so sorry for what happened, my luggage was swapped and I was just scared and nervous about being in London. So sorry."
"Ok, but if your new to London, why do you have a British accent?"
"Well, I grew up in London then moved to America, and I am having the last year of sixth form so I could go to university in London." He nodded in response and told me if I wanted to come in, so I did. We talked and talked. He was so cuteeee and hot! " What is your favourite hobby"
"Singing."
"Show me!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Ok, fine" I said as I sang the Pitch Perfect 2 Back to the Basics. His smile widened and widened even more." You're amazing!" He said.
"Thank you!" I said." Now you sing."
"No!"
"Please..?" I replied with a pout.
"Ok, but you must know I'm amazing!"
"Sure Mr. High and Mighty."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Author's Note
Third Chapter Done
Wonder how he's going to sing 🎶?
Song that she sung is up above with the hoodie she wore.

😂😭😩👶🏽👶🏽😪✅🤔🎶👌🏼😏😫❤️🤓😌😗😎🤝👊🏼😙😅🤷🏽‍♀️😒🙄🙏🏼💄👀💋😜😓💄
~U