Chapter Two

"How's that for an appetiser? Because the main meal is yet to come!"

I poured emotion into my blade as it glowed violently, blinding the foe until it could not look in my direction. The light shone off of the beasts scales like a beacon, and reflected once more off of the smooth, surrounding grove. I continued to charge forward, as I saw Eli start to channel a spell to make me slightly more powerful than I should be. An aura of green covered my skin as I felt a surge of power flow through my blood. I knew in my heart that this monster was no match for us, and I readied my first of many swings.

"Argh!" I shouted as I started to rapidly spin, my arms outstretched and clinging onto the blade so I wouldn't let go. I forced my hands ahead of me, stretching more, and I felt my speed decrease violently. I hit the ground and rolled, flipping around in one fluid motion and my deduction was correct.

After gaining a large amount of speed, I had cut a large crevice into Fafnir's flesh, and it exploded with red and brown, its blood reaching far and wide, as I looked over to Eli. He was kneeling over his sword, breathing heavily. After a cast like that, even the master casters would have a decay in physical strength.

"You good, man?" I worryingly shouted.

"You care?" He retorted.

"Guess you are, then." I chuckled.

He managed to prop himself up and stand, but it looked uncomfortable, so I got ready and whipped out my...

..healing crystal..

..and launched it in his general direction, and it hit him in the head. I couldn't help but giggle a little as he rubbed his cranium after getting back up.

"Asshole." He muttered and healed himself up.

"Hey! If you healed up, then there should be no headache." I cracked up.

"Just do something before a certain claw kills you dead." He hinted as the giant claw breezed past me, sparing my life, but not my dignity.

"My boy, stop playing around!" I shouted at the dragon, causing it to stop and question its existence for a short period of time. Just the amount of time needed for Eli to burst up his arm with speed rivalling that of Sammy Classic's, and raised his sword above his head.

"YEAH, BOOYY!!" I shouted as he plunged the blade into the dragons large and scaly cranium and jumped down onto his back.

"PASS THE BRATWURST, BOYS!" Eli shouted as he drew a giant shlong on the dragons back, carving deep into its plated spine.

I could barely hold in my obnoxious laughter as the dragon slumped down onto the ground. An idea popped into my head and I stumbled towards the dragons face, unable to walk straight due to laughter, and I detached my shield. I grabbed the bottom of it with a grip made of steel and slammed it on his muzzle. I did this over and over. If you've ever played Super Smash, imagine the hammer going up and down with the chip tune music. I know, addressing the reader will break several walls, even the mythical Fourth Wall, but I can barely hold myself while writing this.

Not the author, not Zyriph-kun, Me. You know, you.

(Y/n). You.

EEEEE-

Back to it.

"(U/N)! WHAT ARE YOU- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Even Eli could barely breathe due to my antics.