Those Punk Boys! (One Direction)

CHAPTER 1:

Maddie's p.o.v

The first thing i hear is my alarm clock going off. I turn it off, its 6am that gives me plenty of time to get ready for school!
I guess i should tell you a little bit about my self. I am Maddie and I'm 18 this is my last year of high-school yay! I have brown hair and blue eyes. Me and my friends are on the cheer squad. I am the captain. My best friends names are Tori, Samantha but i call her Sami, Molly, Breanna and we call her Bri, and Megan people call us the "popular group" or "the plastics"

Time to get ready! I straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, i do my normal make up routine. Now off to my closet! I pick my british flag flowy crop top my jean shorts and my white flats. I hurry downstairs to eat when i get a text from Tori ** Hey girlie! Can you pick me up my car wont start?!(: ** i text back ** Sure hun, be there soon!(: Xx ** then i grab my bag and and was out the door to Tori's!

Tori's p.o.v

Ugh mornings, which means school. why?! well might as well get ready! I curl my blonde hair. Then brush my teeth and do my make up. off to my closet! "might as well look cute these last two weeks." i told myself. yeah didn't i tell you theres only two weeks till summer! Yay!
So i just grabbed my pink flowy top and my pink and purple dyed shorts and white flip flops. "might as well make me a bowl a cereal!" I said to myself again. After i finished my food i grabbed my phone and bag, and went out to my car.
But of course it wont start. So i decided to text maddie ** Hey girlie! Can you pick me up, my car wont start!(: ** i waited for a text back. I finally got one ** Sure hun, be there soon!(: Xx ** YES! Maddie's someone you can count on. she will do almost everything and anything! Hey she's here!
"Hey girlie thanks for picking me up!" I said to her.
"Anytime, are you ready?" She asked me.
"Yes i am totally ready! I love your outfit by the way!" I told her. Maddie is one of the tannest and fittest person i ever seen and a belly button pierced! I sometimes get jealous! But i love that girl!
"Thank you! Yours is absolutely adorable!" She told me
" Thank you!" I replied.
"Well lets get the show on the road!" maddie yelled really showing her irish accent. How is she always so awake and hyper?! She yells way to much!
"Leggo!!" I yelled.