Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

     The two were just standing there looking at me. I was trying to figure out what they were wearing.

     "Um, to answer your question," Jean started. "We're out here because we're part of the scouting legion, where we go outside the walls and fight titans."

     "What's a titan?" I asked, obviously clueless.

     "That huge human-looking thing behind you!" Jean said. I looked behind me. I didn't see anything. Just large sequoia trees. Jean then went over and sliced the air. I was so confused.

     "Are they invisible?" I asked, because right now, I was having doubts about these two. Jean looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at him the same way in return. The two boys then started to whisper in each other's ears.

     "Should we take her to Hanji?" Jean asked, failing at whispering.

     "That would be the plan, If we knew where we are!" Eren whisper-yelled at him.

     "You two need help at getting back to where you came from?" I smirked. They were silent. I started to walk in the direction they came from. They followed. We then left the sequoia forest and I saw huge walls in the distance.

     "(y/n), it's not safe to walk on foot out here." Jean said before putting his hand out for me so I could get on his horse. I accepted, and we rode off to the walls. I held on to his waist so I didn't fall off. It was late in the night when we got back. I was resting my head on Jean's shoulder. Eren looked jealous, probably because Jean had a girl rest her head on his shoulder. Jean smirked at Eren's jealousy. The huge gate then opened. We rode off to wherever Eren and Jean were staying.

     Jean and I got off the horse we were both on and Eren got off his.

     "Follow me. There's someone I think you should meet," Jean said in a reassuring voice. I nodded and followed him. He led me to a door. He knocked.

     "Hanji, we're alive," he said. The door immediately slammed open.

     "EREN!!!" A girl with glasses and a crazy look on her face screamed. She was about to give Eren a bone-breaking hug, but before that, she saw me.

     "You two brought a girl?" She said, eyeing me.

     "Jean and I found her in the forest. We don't know where she came from so we brought her to you." Eren explained.

     "In that case, my name is Hanji," she greeted, while holding out her hand. I took her hand and introduced myself.

     "I'm (y/n)." All three of us then walked into the room Hanji came out of.

     "(y/n), I have a few questions for you." Hanji started. I nodded. "First, where did you come from? Do you live in the forest of huge trees?" I laughed at that.

     "No, I don't live there. I have no idea where I am. All I can remember is being kidnapped and blacking out. The next thing you know, I'm here."

     Hanji and Jean exchanged looks. Then, I realized.

     "What year is this?"

≈•≈

Thanks for reading! Vote & comment if you liked it!