Chapter 2

As they walked down the sidewalk Jacob wanted to ask Olivia something very important and asked to talk in private but before he could even start the conversation "the boy" appeared he wore this :

his hair and eyes were like this

Olivia saw him and screamed and ran over to him "ARDEN" she dropped everything just to get to him, Jacob thought

Olivia saw him and screamed and ran over to him "ARDEN" she dropped everything just to get to him, Jacob thought.  He must be a really SPECIAL guy but not like THAT, I'm sure he thought.  Olivia did say she hadn't seen him in a long time...maybe that's why...yeah that's probably it, he sighed with relief  knowing nobody was gonna steal his Olivia...WaIt HiS OLIVIA?!?!  What am I thinking?!?!  Olivia isn't mine...she can be with whoever she wants, she has rights!!!  Wow Jacob ur talking to yourself what a weirdo there I'm doing it again!!! Ugh...  Jacob lifts up his head and sees the two talking...I wonder what they're talking about...
With Olivia...
I can't believe Arden's actually here!!! I mean it's been soooo long! And i have so many questions!!!  I came out of my thoughts when I heard him say "OLIVIA!?!?!" I could tell by his voice that he was as surprised and happy as I am.  And then got a hold of me and he lifted me off the ground for a bone-crushing hug and twirling me as he did, I laughed as he spinned me around. "ARDEN LET ME DOWN" I said while laughing because of his actions.  He stopped and put her down on his feet, since she was still dizzy from the spinning she wasn't ready to stand in her own so she almost fell backwards but before she did Arden wrapped his arm around her waist to catch her and then held her hand to get her back up. "HEY, GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER" all of a sudden Olivia felt Arden's arm slip off of her waist and a different warm one around her and then she was pushed against a chest.  She looked up to see Jacob with a face with anger, and then she knew things had gone to hell....

A/N : FIRST OF ALL IT HIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO  shirol164 FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO UPDATE ON THIS BOOK AND ForeverAlone_Potato FOR INSPIRING ME BY HOW QUICKLY SHE UPDATED HER BOOK JUST AS SHE WAS CHATTING WITH ME!!! SECOND,  WHAT DO U GUYS THINK 🤔 WAS THIS GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY ABSENCE!!! 

Tell me by

commenting
voting
and
following me!!!
Thx Guys I'll be updating again really soon since my tests are not on for a while!!!  BYEEEEEE!!!!

Thank You For Your Time👍🏻

Ruby Girl Out✌🏻️🌹🌺💫