Chapter 1

*Third Peson's POV*
Olivia woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside.  She looked over at her phone, since she woke up earlier than usual and felt in a good mood she decided to change her outfit today.*Picture Below is her outfit, hair, and accessories *

She looked at herself in the mirror she  complimented herself for having such great taste in fashion

She looked at herself in the mirror she  complimented herself for having such great taste in fashion.  Since she still had time till school started she went for a walk in the park.  She arrived at the park and went through the path that leaded through the forest/woods.  She started remembering the first was here, when she met Jacob and her friends.  As she was thinking of that moment she bumped into someone and fell onto the ground both said "sorry" as they realized their voices the both speaked in sync again when they said "Oh hey Olivia/Oh hi Jacob."  "Sorry"they both said again they laughed and Olivia decided to speak up first "Sorry I'll go fist, what are you doing here?"  "Oh I just came for walk what about you?" Jacob said "Same" she said "hey uh wanna uh take a walk together" he said "Oh sure" Olivia said "so uhh you look uh (gulps) fantastic" Jacob said while blushing "Thanks I felt like today was going to be special, so uh, yeah" she said blushing a little too but then it fades away when she tried remembering what was so special today then as on cue her phone buzzed she got it out and looked at it, it was from her mom as she read it she found out what was so special today she spoke up and said "ohhhhh I know what's so special today, how could I forget" Olivia said to herself and then Jacob asked "what, what is it" then Olivia said "Oh sorry Jacob, so you see at my old school I had friends there too and some were guy friends and one of them are staying over for a little while" she said while hoping and letting out a giant squeal then she covered her mouth and continued hopping while with Jacob felt something he never felt before jealousy.

A/N: Hey guys don't worry 😉 it's not a dramatic, tense making cliffhanger but it's still AWESOMEEEE 😝 I try and update as soon as possible since summer vacation is almost here in 1 day and 1 hour soooo yeah oh and checkout my other book Talenny Story and I'm working on Mia and Mo from Mia and Me so yeah try them and tell me how good it is 1-10 and 1-5 so yeah thanks byeeeee.

                                                              Thank You For Your Time👍🏻

                                                                   Ruby Girl Out✌🏻️🌹🌺💫