Haha. The hyungs are really funny when they’re fighting like this.

“Yah, stop it already,” I said. I have to go in between or this battle for the last piece of samgyupsal would probably go on for another hour. “Yonghwa-hyung, next time, I think you should cook for 10 people instead of four.”

Hyung laughed. “Still, that won’t be enough. Look at them. Aigoo.. A monster’s appetite. I wonder why you haven’t gotten fat with that enormous eating.”

Jonghyun-hyung and Minhyuk were still bickering over the eaten food when Yonghwa-hyung asked. “How’s Aileen?”

          Jonghyun-hyung and Minhyuk stopped immediately and looked at me, waiting for my answer. I tried to act nonchalantly, but then a smile escaped my lips.

          “She sent you a message??” Minhyuk said excitedly. “I want to read it!” He quickly stood up and let out a wide smile. “I’m going to you room!!!”

         I quickly grab his shirt,stopped him from leaving and yelled, “Yah! Sit down!” He nearly flipped backwards, fortunately he grabbed his chair and balanced himself.

          “Woah. I didn’t know you could do judo,” Jonghyun-hyung said with his mouth full.

          Meanwhile Minhyuk sulked in his chair and looked at me. “Aish, not with those again!” I said. “You’re not Jun Hee, and this is not Heartstrings, quit the puppy-eyes-staring.” I took a piece of the food and stuffed it in my mouth.

          “Mwo?” All of them are staring at me. Seriously. These guys are in their bugging mode. I sighed and raise my left hand, telling them to wait. I chewed the food and almost choked as I swallowed it.

          “Argh… Chamkkamanyo. Wa…ter..” Minhyuk offered his glass and I quickly drank it. Aish… their intense staring did that. “Araseo.. araseo..”

          “Well, she said she graduated today and that she’s spending her last few days of being 18.”

          “And?”

          I paused for a moment, tried to remember the content of Aileen’s message. “And she send her regards to all of us.”

          “And?”

          “I think that was it.”

          “That was it?” The three of them quickly stood up.

          “Yah. Eodi gagosippeoyo?” I asked. They quickly left and ran towards our rooms. “Yah! YAH!” I ran after them and found the hyungs around my computer.

          “Woah. It’s still on the screen.” Yonghwa-hyung said.

          “Shin-a’s fixated on that girl. I told you so.” Jonghyun-hyung said in a serious tone.

          “Minhyuk, hurry up.” Hyung said.

          “YAH!”

          “Ah. There it is…” Then they were silent. I waited and watched them read the email. The hyungs would smile by and by and tease me, but I just rolled my eyes in answer.

          “Ki o tsukete, Shin-san!” Minhyuk teased. “Aigoo... Why only him? How about me?” Yonghwa-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung laughed at Minhyuk’s sentiments.

          “Hyung, look at this. Shin-a’s reply! Ha ha ha!”

          “Chamkkanmanyo Minhyunk! YAH! Hold it!” I yelled. I tried to grab hold of the chair but then judo-blackbelter Jonghyun-hyung got into this stance and grab hold of my arm.