"There's the time." he pointed at the watch located at the middle part of the dashboard. 09:15 pm. Oh my.. Guess he know I'm bluffing.

"Oh.. I didn't see it." I laughed. A shaky laugh that made him looked at me.

"Tell me. What is it?" I can hear the determination in his voice to know what was my problem. How could I tell him without burning in shame?

"It's...it's nothing. really. I was just thinking about my Mom. Her reaction about me missing." Did I bluff? I hope not. I couldn't even hear my own.

"I told you. I'll take care of it." he took my hand and squeeze it. Eh? I pulled away and laughed again.

"Okay.." I whispered.

I was thinking of ways that he wouldn't be able to see something when we get out of the car that I didn't noticed it stops and was already park inside a house. At a garage that is well lighted. Once I step out, he would see everything. I looked at Steven who was already getting out of the car and moving on my side to open the door for me.

Sheep. I already got seconds to think fast.. What? What? What? And the door suddenly opened, a hand was waiting for me. I looked around then at the back. A pillow! A throw pillow!. I immediately grab it and put it infront of me. And I get out of the car.

I didn't even looked at Steven. I just walked straight to the house... Wait. Where's the door? I suddenly heard footsteps at my back and I shakily bite my lower lip and close my eyes. Help me please.

"What are you doing?" I opened one of my eyes to see him standing infront of me.

"I, uh, I... uh..." I don't know what to say. I can't think of a better reason to say why am I carrying this square pillow.

"You what?. Why are you carrying it?" I looked up at him. I could see that his eyes was glinting like sharing a joke with himself. He was grinning! What.. Why? I must look crazy that's why he was about to pull a grin. I was again thinking of a better reason when I felt his hands on my shoulder. I shiver at his touch.

What if he noticed that there's something missing at my shoulders? What if... I could die in embarassment right at this moment.. Please kill me!

"Tell me." He lowered his head to me as if talking into a child to calm down.

I looked down and shook my head.

"It's nothing. I just feel like hugging something" too late. A grin was suddenly spread out to his face.

"You could hug me. All you need to do is ask." I again, shiver about me, hugging him in a situation like this. "Wanna try?"

"No. No. I'm fine with this pillow. Can we go inside? It's a bit cold in here." I almost slapped my forehead to what I said. It is like I was showing signs that I really want a hug. Goodness.

"Come here." he pulled me to his side and put his arms around my shoulder. And we walked toward the house.

I feel uncomfortable at his touch. Any minute he could find out the truth. I hope not. Please! Please.

We're standing infront of a black door. He twist the knob and opens and led me inside.

"You leave your door open?" I can't help asking. He didn't even pulled a key or what.

"Yes. Why?" he answered and asked innocently.

"Weren't you aware of robbers? thieves?" I asked him in surprised.

"Nope. They don't bother me. Wait here." he casually answered.

His unbelievable! I just scan his house when he leave. I felt a feeling of familiarity. Like I've been here before.  i shook my head. This is the first time that I got here. That's it. This house was huge. Spacy. The walls were painted in white. The floor was made of large squares marble. There's not even a furniture or anything. Just a big black couch. But, it's a lot sophisticated than our house. Drapes of black curtains were pulled down covering the entire window. I could describe this house in three words. Black and White. The house outside looks like a shade of dark gray but I think it's more of a black maybe. Just then he appeared from somewhere.

"Were you living alone?" I asked him. This house is so quiet so I think I already know the answer. But still, this is too big for him.

"That's the same question you asked me the first time I brought you here. Yes I am."

I think I felt sadness when he answered. Were he supposed to be living with someone? Wait. He said that I already asked him that question the first time he brought me here. So this is my second time here. But how? I can't remember anything. But a chill of familiarity was there."Take a seat over there." he motioned at the couch.

So I went to it and suit myself onto its so soft and fluffy couch. Oh goodness. I want to sleep here.

"Are you going to tell me things now? And how could it possibly happened that this isn't my first time here?" I asked him still enjoying the softness of this couch. Or should I say bed? Two people could fit here. I thought of something. I laughed uncontrollably.

"Why are you laughing?" I didn't notice that he was already infront of me. Hands on his knees bending to match up his face to mine.

I stopped. My heart beats again. Oh my. Why does he make me feel like this. I was caught in a wisp of his alluring eyes. His face was moving slowly. I got up the strength of my hands and I gently pushed him away. He didn't even stumble. Or flinched. In one swept, he snatched both my hands and pinned it at my sides. This just make us more face to face. Each lips brushing with each other. I can't talk because we'll kiss if I did. Well, seriously speaking it's okay.

I was hoping so.

But he just grins and move away. He went to the wall and lean on it. A lot far from me.

I wished he won't see the disappointment in my eyes.

"You don't need that pillow to cover yourself." What? I was horrified with what he said when I looked at him. My mouth was parted wide enough.

"What are you talking about.." it came not as a question. Though I already know the answer to what he was saying. I hugged the pillow tightly. Did he see something from me? But how? I'm sure the pillow was covering my chest fully. Heat was rising up again to my face. Oh embarassment why won't you go away? Right now, I just want to shrink to where I was. "But how.."

"Remember when we fall into your bed?  I felt it. You weren't wearing anything underneath that." his grin was wider than the usual. He was enjoyinh this.

Oh my God. Open up earth! Open up! Eat me! Eat me! Eat me! This is it. My face is hotter than the usual. I'm going to explode in my greatest embarassment infront of this guy that I admire.

"Shut up!" it was all I could manage to say and then out of my mind, I unconsciously throw the only thing covering the truth. The pillow. It was too late!

He was laughing as hard as he could. And once again, he moved towards me and sit beside me, resting. He put his hands under his head and leaned back and closed his eyes.

"Don't worry. It doesn't matter anyway. Your lips is what I like the most." he grins. A grin that make my heart skip a beat. I hold my breathe and I felt the heat subsiding.

Inhale. Exhale.

I leaned back also. Watching him like this makes me feel so happy. I don't know why.

And he started speaking.

~