Unveil

Everything took me by surprised. Should I even believe any of this?

"Yes. With your eyes, I'm real.

No. In this world, I'm not." he said those words and it went through my ears sending chills.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him. I needed a better explanation. Why does my compliment came to him in a different way?

"I'll tell you soon. " he said as I was sensing a fear in his voice.

I'll tell you soon.

I remember the unknown number. I was connecting things. But there's no harm in asking right?

"Do you happened to be the unknown number texting me?" I want to take it back. I sound crazy slash assuming.

"I do. Eiri, I don't want you in any danger right now. I'll tell you everything when you're ready." he leans to me and kisses my forehead.

I felt loved by him and I don't know why. I remembered the roses. I need to asked him.

"Do you happened to noticed my roses that once lied there?" I pointed at the dresser and the vase.

He looks at where my hand is pointing and his brows formed a creased. Clearly states that he don't know anything about it? Or he did not even see it? Which is it?

"Where is it?" his question just tells me that he can't see it. Ow.

"Uh, nevermind. I was just joking. There's no roses there." and then I laughed with it. To make it sound like I was joking.

"Where is the blue roses?" he demanded.

Wait. I know I did not even tell him what color it is right? And if it is his guess, he could have said red or white or pink. Because, a blue rose doesn't exist here lays to the fact that the blue roses were glowing with radiance and doesn't even have a reflection.

"You're saying that you knew about it? didn't you? How did you know what color it was? " I asked him as my lips quivered to what answers I could get. Am I ready for this?

"Don't answer my question with a question. Where is it?" his voice were sounding angrier.

"I wished I knew! I woke up earlier and it's no where to be find!" I shouted. I'm a bit pissed right now.

"Is there anyone who walked here in your room?" he was thinking.

"Margaux. My Mom and the doctor. and You." I said to him searching for some reason why could he be mad?

He touched my cheek.

And then his face was full of emotions I can't quite figure what. His faced was clearly full of terror. Curiousity. Horror. Bla bla bla. What was that? It was like he is seeing something I can't. And by the looks of it, It was not good.

"How did you know my roses?" i asked him again.

He looks at me. With whichever expressions he pulls out, he just look so handsome.

"I gave it to you." as he said those words, I felt my mouth hanging low.

What..

The mysterious roses came from him. But, how did he put it there? Could it also mean that the thing I felt the night before that was him?

I remember my hand bumping into something. It was his hand! That's why the feeling felt so familiar. Things were starting to make sense now.

"It was also you that night. The feeling.." I remember that feeling with my bare legs. I closed my eyes and picture him, his hands on my legs.

"It was you." i breathe.

"Who are you talking about? Who was who?" I was startled by her voice. Margaux.

And again, Steven was nowhere to be found. I wonder how he did that? I was starting to think about what he said earlier. When I asks if he was real the other way around.

No. in this world, I'm not.

Is he some kind of a wind? Magician? appear disappear? What? He's not a normal person. I could tell. That for real, I was sure of.

"Uh, nothing. I was just remembering something." i looked at her and smiled.

"You're keeping things away from me again!" she pouted. She looks like a kid. I laughed.

"I was just imagining Steven. I know, I know he's a kisser something stupid but hey, I really liked him." I couldn't erased that fact and I could not deny it. No point in doing either. Inspite all the weird things I'm figuring out about him. He is still so charming. I know this wouldn't be easy.

I'm scared. But, my heart isn't.

"Oh. So. Could you remember now? Tell me! " she was eager to know what happened yesterday. I was too. But not anymore. I don't know.

But I no longer want to remember it.

"No. I couldn't. But he was my classmate in Biology. And he's not as bad as we think." I smiled.

"He better be. Or else, who knows what could I possibly do to him. Anyway, an early dinner is ready downstairs. I told your Mom that you liked eating more in the table than in bed. So, shall we?" she positioned her elbows. I laughed at her. Margaux is just so adorable and sweet and perfect. I happily hooked my arms in it and before we left the room. I looked.back.

Next time you went here in my room, I won't bother closing my eyes again. I just figured out that everytime I closed my eyes, he disappears. I will never.

So many questions were still left unanswered.

But I know, I'll get to know it all soon.

I feel it.

You owe me an answer..

~