Se bite her lip and hugged me so tight. "You'll text me if your already going to school okay?" she looked at me with such worry in her eyes I almost laughed. Such a mother.

"I will. I will. Wait, do you want me to drive you home?" I suggested. I too, want to go out for a while.

"No. Just give it a rest. I'll be fine." she smiled. So jolly.

"You did bring your car here right?" I asked her to be just sure.

"Uh, I didn't. I took a taxi when I went here." she looks idle. Okay. That's it. I'll drive her home whether she likes it or not. I faced my mom. With which, her brows where already raised to a question "Yes?"

"I'll drive her home. That's the least thing I could do." I pushed. please let me.

"You're not feeling well Eiri. I'll just be the one to drive her. I want you to rest. I don't want risking you tiring yourself again. Drink your medicine and go to your bed. okay?" she pats my shoulders and kissed me at the forehead. I faced back Marg again and shrugged my shoulders.

"I can't no longer argue with that. If I know, you also would want me to rest back. right?" I managed a laughed before hugging her and then moving to the countsr to drink my medicine. Marg just went at the guest room and after a while went outside holding her bag.

"Ready to go?" Mom asked her.

"I sure am." she smiles and then faced me back. " See you. take care. love you!" with a flying kiss after and laughing, I catched the imaginary kiss and put it in my pocket. She grins before heading to the door, towards my mom's car.

I hurried to the door and waved while they disappear in sight. I locked the door, Mom has her spare keys anyway and headed upstairs. After I closed the door, I just leaned my back on it, until I slide down to a sit. A memory was scorching my head to freezing point. I held my head and gulp a supposed to be scream. I was lying there when I felt a strong hands lifted me up. Puzzled, I looked to see that it was Steven. My heart started to beat faster. It was crazy. He carried me to the bed and lay me there in a siting position. He sits beside me and looked at me.

"What are you feeling?" he asked. His

eyes full of concerns. As far as I want to answer that, I want first to clear all the things.

"Are you...are you..human?" I said it. I know it sounds crazy. But I really want to know how he could appear one moment then disappear without using the door. My question didn't even budge him. Not even a little.

His hands reached my cheek and cupped it.

"I was."  he said as he caught my eyes. And when he did, his looks was searching deep within my soul. He was. Was.

"You was? Wha..what do you mean by that? Like you are a human a long time ago then tadaa you become an animal?" I tried to sound cool. But still my voice has a hint of fright.

He laughed.

"You're funny. I will asks you this." as he slowly moves his face near and near mine. I could his breathe on my lips. "Do you want to be involve with me?" his eyes not leaving mine.

What did he say? Inlove? Do I want to be inlove with him? I already do. I already do. But sad to say it wasn't what he said. Involve it is. I honestly want to be with him for always. Who knows why? Like being hypnotized, I nodded as an answer to him. After all, I know I need to decide faster.

"I do." and then I lick my lips. slowly so that it wouldn't touched his own.

"Hmm." his eyes moved down to my lips.

I froze. Like this is the first time that we are going to kiss. Butterflies started to swirl on my stomach. My heartbeat was beating so hard my rib hurts. My eyes was about to close when I remember that I wouldn't. Because he might disappear again and I don't want that. And one moment, I just feel his lips on mine.

The kiss was so passionate. I don't know but it felt like it's full of emotions. Or, was that just mine? The electricity was overflowing. My heart beams with happiness.

His kiss deepened. I felt his hands entwining with mine as I felt that my back was already flat on the bed.

Eyes to eyes.

Even a blink scares me.

And then he stops. And then his eyes studies me.

"If you got to know what I am, will you be afraid?" his eyes was steady as his question. As I stare at his eyes, I know at the back of it, he was worried for my answer.

Not breaking the eye contact. I breathe hard.

"No. I won't." I'm not even sure if I really won't be afraid. What if, myself betrayed me? What if I'd be afraid of him? I erased that thought. I don't want to be afraid to him. Not with him. Not with Steven.

"You sure?" he was testing me.

"If you're gonna kill me and make me worse, then I'll be afraid. But I see nothing like that in you. Except that if you are really planning on killing me once I found out what you are then say so, so I could have a reason to be afraid to you." I told him straight. It's the truth. Right? Right. I tried to understand the expressions on his face but he was just so hard to read. He hides it at the back of his face impeccably. I should give him a credit for that.

He planted a soft kiss on my nose before standing up.

"Wait, are you leaving?" I stuttered. He still owes me a lot of explanations and answers.

"I just stand up Eiri. Laying on that bed especially on top of you would be so hard for me to explain things. My mind would only be distracted by other things. Who knows? Maybe instead of explaining things and you listening to me, we end up ruining your bed." A playful grin has started to grow on his mouth.

A felt the rush of heat eating up my whole body putting a lot of shame on my face as his words sink into my head. Oh my God. The thought just made my face flustered a lot of heat. Such an ignominy.

I just heard him laughed surely because of my face. On how I looked at this very moment.

~

lalalalala