What's Going on in That Beautiful Mind?

Kellins POV.

I ran onto my bus, tears rushing down my face. No one was actually on the bus, my best guess that they were at a different club. Since I didn't see them.

I went to the fridge, grabbing whiskey, pouring it into a glass. I chug it and repeat in till the bottles gone.

I hear my phone vibrate and I roll my eyes, knowing exactly who it was. I unlock it, seeing that I had eight different messages from Vic.

From: Vic:D

I'm sorry!

From: Vic:D

Are you okay??? don't do anything stupid!

From: Vic:D

Are you in your bus?

From: Vic:D

Please , text me back!

I stopped reading and threw my phone across the room in anger.

I ran to my bunk, pulling my blade out an shoving my sleeve up.

I kinda contemplated whether or not I should do it.

"Dont..." I heard someone whisper.

I look up and shake my head. "Why would you care?!" He took the blade from me and put it in his pocket. "I'm super sorry! and I don't even know why your reacting this way! He aren't even dating!"

I saw regret flash in his eyes. "Maybe it's the fact that I'm in love with you." I whispered, tears prickling at the corners of my eyes.

"Just leave Vic, and go back to your boy toy Austin..."

He sighed and nodded slowly, turning around and walking off the bus.

A/N.

the results of being sad everybody.

I really really realllllllly tried to make this at least a bit longer.

I wanted to change the cover, so if anyone (who's actually reading) wants to make me a cover, I'd be so grateful!

Direct message me the cover on iInstagram

Mine: @mymusiciscooler

Bye! love you guys!

-mia out ✌