A Strong Affection

A day later went by and Timmy was laying on the couch reading his Crimson Chin comics.

A knock came from the door. Timmy went and opened it.

It was Chloe and a pack of Crimson Chin comics.

"Hey Chloe, what you doing with a bunch of those comics?" Timmy said.

"Remember, it's our anniversary." Chloe replied.

"Wait... HUH?!" Timmy said.

"Just kidding I just brought it because I figured you might want it." Chloe said

"Thanks! This is the new collection too!" Timmy exclaimed.

"Yup... So... Timmy?" Chloe said.

"Yeah?" Timmy said looking through the comics.

"So the other day, I was going to tell you who I liked." Chloe said.

"Yeah, come in let's talk about it." Timmy replied.

Chloe stepped in and sat down on the couch.

"So, I wanted to tell you that... wait before I tell you I want you to promise me that nothing will change and you won't get mad at me." Chloe said.

"I promise." Timmy replied

Timmy was starting to get nervous and was hoping that this news was not as bad as Chloe's making it seem.

*Chloe sighs*

"I like you." Chloe said.

"Wow, that's pretty crazy cause... I really like you." Timmy replied.

They both smiled at each other and started blushing.

Chloe leaned towards Timmy and held his hand. Timmy leaned towards Chloe and held her hand.

They then kissed and started to gripping on each other. Chloe took Timmy's shirt off of him and threw it aside. Timmy started to take Chloe's pants off. Chloe helped him. Timmy carried Chloe up to his room. Threw her on the bed and things started to get very romantic.

The doorbell rang while Timmy was taking Chloe's panties off.

"Who's that?" Chloe said in shock.

"Don't worry about it. Let's keep going." Timmy replied.

"No, let's stop. What if we get caught?" Chloe said.

"Ok Chloe, Fine." Timmy said.

Chloe put her clothes back on and Timmy did the same. Chloe sat on the couch and Timmy went to go answer the door.

It was Mr. Dinkleberg returning some mail that was mistakenly dropped at his house.

"Hello Mr. Dinkleberg, What's up?" Timmy said.

"Hey Timmy, Some of your mail was accidentally dropped off at my house so I'd just thought I'd return it." Mr. Dinkleberg said.

"Thanks. Well, See you later." Timmy replied

"No Problem. B-Bye." Mr. Dinkleberg said.

Timmy closed the door.

"Timmy, I'm happy that we let this off our chest. See you later, Timmy." Chloe said.

Chloe gave Timmy a kiss on the cheek and left out the door.

"I had a great time with Chloe today. Hopefully, I get to tell her more of how I feel." Timmy said to himself.

To Be Continued...