Chapter 21

WARNING! semi sexual content.

"That was a good movie." I said, getting up from the couch.

"From what I saw, yeah." He smirked at me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Huh? You watched the whole movie." I said, confused.

"Doesn't mean I was paying attention. I had something else on my mind." He trailed off, slowly putting his lips to my neck.

"Matt." I tried to resist, considering how late it was, and how tired I was.

"What baby?" He asked, never breaking contact.

"I-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Matt wrapped his hands around my butt, signaling for me to jump. He walked us over to the bed, with his lips on mine now.

He let go of me, before removing his shirt and crawling on top of me, never breaking eye contact. He crashed his lips to mine, while undoing my pants, and breaking contact to slide them off. Before he could do anything, I pushed him over, so I was straddling him. Matt gave me a smirk, before taking the end of my shirt in his hand and taking it off as quickly as possible. Before he could take off my bra, I moved down the bed, unbuckling his jeans and helping him take them off. I could tell Matt was getting inpatient, so I decided to take my time.

I slowly played with the band of his boxers, enjoying the reaction out of him.

"Abbe, please." He moaned, looking down at me.

"Matt-" before I could answer, he flipped me so he was on top, smiling to himself.

"What was that?" He asked, hovering his lips over mine, while slowly taking off my underwear, making me the impatient one now.

"Please, Matt." I spoke quietly.

"I don't think you want it enough." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Matt. Please. I do." I begged.

"Well in that case, I guess." He smirked, before getting down the business.