Chapter 6

"Close your eyes." Matt whisper from behind me.

"They are closed!" I laughed. He was bringing me to my "surprise", and I honestly had no idea where we were or what it was going to be.

"Can I look yet?" I whined, I couldn't take it, we had been walking forever.

"Now you can." He stopped walking.
My eyes shot open, and instantly a smile was on my face.

"Matt!" I gasped, turning to him, "this is amazing! Thank you." I said grabbing his cheeks and kissing him with do much force he stumbled back.

"You deserve it." He whispered into the kiss, grabbing my hips and picking me up. He walked me over to the blanket surrounded by candles, not once breaking eye contact.

"Why?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"Because I never properly apologized, and I needed a way to show I'm truly sorry. I couldn't help but get butterflies at his words.

I just smiled back at him, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Abbe, I don't want to loose you. I know I've only known you a couple weeks, but you have made me feel like no other girl has. Even already through our fights, you're the one I want to be with. So, will you please be my girl friend?" He asked, nervously.

I could feel myself turn red, no guy has ever spoken to me like him.

"Matt, yes of course I will." I smiled as he let out a breathe, and leaned in to kiss me. I pulled him down next to me, not breaking the kiss. He pulled me over him, straddling him. He moved his lips from mine to my neck, leaving what would for sure be a hickey tomorrow, then putting his lips on mine again.

I finally pulled away, plopping down next to him, trying to catch my breathe.
We started at the stars, while he played with my fingers.

"Matt?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Hhm?"

"Do you remember our first kiss?" I asked, laughing.

"Oh god." He laughed, covering his face. "I was so nervous, you have no idea."

"I think it was the perfect first kiss."
I smiled, grabbing his hand tightly.
"Seems like forever ago doesn't it? It was only two weeks." I asked, and Matt nodding.

"I remember you were cold, so I gave you my sweat shirt, and you don't even wear it." He said smiling.

"I wear it every night to bed!" I said laughing. "I even wore It when we weren't speaking." My smile faded, and I suddenly felt upset.

"You did?" He asked, amazed.

"Yeah." I forced a smile

Matt rolled over so he was right next to me.

"It won't happen again, I promise." He said into my ear.

"You promise?" I asked, tears swelling in my eyes.

"I promise."