I think I am too, I said to myself. We walked to the inside pool, which was huge.

"I'm start what I gotta do"

"Okay."

"Remi, can I see you later?"

"Uh, sure."

"Okay." He turned around and grabbed the rack and started getting the leafs.

I walked back into the house and found my way to the living room. I sat there thinking of Jacob. What if he like's me?, He's super cute, what If I'm not his type?, does he have a girlfriend? I hope not. I stopped thinking of the worse and thought positive. Twenty minutes had passed by and the more I thought of him made me want to see. The TV was on and I was watching The Game, this series was good. I was interrupted by Jacob's voice.

"Hey Remi, can I have something to drink?"

"Sure," I said getting up from the couch, "What would you like?"

"Lemonade, if that's cool."

I walked over to the refrigerator, grabbed the lemon and got a cup from the dishwasher for Jacob. I poured the lemonade and walked over to the table where he sat and hand it to him.

"Remi, where you from?"

"New York, what about you?

"Milwaukee."

"That's cool."

"Yeah, your really pretty."

"Thanks, your handsome your self."

"You wanna hang out with me today?"

"Yeah, I have nothing else better to do." I said smiling

"Cool, so come on." He said getting up.

"Where we going?"

"Were going to this place, I like here in town."

"Okay." I grabbed my jacket and locked the door behide me.

We got to the place, it was a ice cream shop, Jacob opened the door for me and I walked inside. He ordered us a butter pecan swirl ice cream. We got two scoops and sat near the window.

"So Remi, I wanna get to know you."

"Me, okay, what would you like to know?" Taking at lick at my ice cream

"Um, what's your favorite color?"

"Red, what's your's?"

"Blue, okay. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope."

"Do you like music?"

"I love music."

"Okay, do you sing?"

"Yes, I love singing too."

"Good, cause I sing."

"Can I hear you?"

"Sure, It was like a dream when I stepped to her

She was out of my league, I still can't believe she's here with me

Shawty got my heart on lock

I never thought we'd get this far

And if them places but we made it......"

As he continued sing, I fell in love with his song. He's was perfect in my eye's. I wonder who he wrote that song for. It was good too. He was so adorable, kind, and sweet. His voice made me heart melt, like the ice cream melting in my hand. When he was done, I smiled at me and looked up.

"That was wonderful Jacob, you got a great voice." I clapped for him.

"Thank you, can I hear you now?" He asked me, I tensed up nervous in front of him.

"You sure, I'm not that good?"

"Yes, I want to hear you." He said smiling at me.

"Okay, here I go....

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

 My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

 'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"

I stopped singing at the end of the chorus. And looked down at the rest of my ice cream. Waiting for Jacob to say something.

"That was great, girl!"

"Thank you. I thought I wasn't that great." I said looking up

"What are you talking about, you did well." He said making me smile, "Remi, I wont lie to you."

"Jacob, you ready to go?" I ask him

"Yeah, I wanna take you to the studio, tomorrow with me."

"Okay, sounds cool"

Jacob

I felt in love with Remi's voice. She has a beautiful voice for a girl her age. I really want to take her with me tomorrow to the studio. She thinks I'm joking, I'm serious. I throw our trash in the trash can and caught up with her to the door. I walked beside her, and watched her as she talked more about her singing and things. Wow, she was so beautiful, cute and sexy. When she smiled my world collided. Her little dimples even showed. I gently grabbed her hand, making her look away. She must of been shy. This was the best day for me.