Chapter Three

Remi

The alarm clock had went off, I was awakened by the sound. I groaned as I rolled over to hit the snooze button. I pulled the sheets off of me and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and placed my shower cap on. I stripped from my clothes and turned on the shower water. I got in for 20 minutes and was done. I walked out of the bathroom and went over to my suitcase that was still full of clothes. I grabbed me a black t-shirt with my red color harlem pants for my outfit of the day. I could smell the bacon from downstairs. I went down the steps and followed the living room way and into the kitchen. My Aunt was cooking turkey bacon and waffles.

"Morning Pumpkin!" She said to me

"Morning Aunt Angie" I sat down at the table and saw the TV was on.

"What you wanna do today?"

"Um, get to know the neighborhood and stuff"

"Okay, that sounds cool."

"Yeah." I said

"Well, I'm going to be gone for most of the day and a matter fact, I'm leaving right now too. Have a good day and be good. I'll be back at 10:30 tonight. I love you! Oh! Jacob is suppose to be coming this afternoon too, bye!" As she grabbed her keys, leaving the kitchen.

"Oh okay, I love you too!"

I watched more of the news and got bored, I turned to see what was on. I stopped as I seen Maury was on. I soon finished my waffles and bacon and poured me some orange juice. This episode was interesting. Three baby mama's and four kids by one man, damn. When the show gone off, I placed my plate in the sink and decided to wash the dishes. I finished and went up to my room. I sat down on my bed thinking of my friends back at home. I was missing them, and the fear of my father coming back. A lot of things rushed in my mind the night he was arrested. And it's be ten years, since I last him. I looked over at the clock, which told me the time was 10:48 am. I still could lay here and rest. I grabbed my cover which was done by my feet and pulled it over top of me. I closed my eye's.

Jacob

I was sitting in my bedroom, across from my laptop. Bored of my mind, bouncing this basketball. It's 20 mintues before, I head over to Miss Angela's house. I have nothing to do, I grabbed my phone and walk downstairs. I changed my mind and decided to head over there now. When I got downstairs, I grabbed my jacket and ipod from the table and saw my mom in the bathroom fixing her hair.

"Hey Mama, I'm going over to Miss Angela's"

"Okay Jacob, see you later!"

I headed out the front the front door and started walking. Miss Angela's place was 5 minutes away from my house. I turned on my Ipod and started playing "Sage The Gemini - Red Nose ". Soon, I reached there and I stepped to the front porch and knocked. I heard footsteps coming and the door opened.

Remi

When I woke up from my nap, I heard knocking on the door from downstairs. I climbed out of bed and went downstairs. I went to the door and opened the door to see who it was. It was Jacob from yesterday. I looked at the clock the hung on the wall and it was 10 minutes before 2. He was smiling at me when I looked back at him. He was looking finer, than yesterday.

"Hey... Jacob? right?" I said.

"Yeah, your aunt here?"

"Nah, she left. She had somewhere to go."

"Oh okay, what's your name?" he asked me

"Remi, I just moved here."

"Well, I think your going to like here"