Part Three

(One week later; weekend of July 4th)

"I don't understand this stupid holiday," Gavin sighed under his breath.

"Are you mad we dumped your precious tea in the harbor?" I jumped onto his back, and he piggy backed me to the Achievement Hunter office.

Jeremy looked up as we collided into a desk, taking it out with us. "Geoff just replaced that desk..." He just started laughing as we collected ourselves from the floor.

"Well..." I drifted off, "he can replace it again."

"Yeah, I'm sure he can. Doesn't mean he should have too." Ryan slumped in behind us, obviously annoyed with our antics. "You guys are twenty-three and thirty years old. Don't you think it's time to grow up?"

Gavin and I exchanged glances as a unison of our voices came out, "nah."

I bent down to start picking up the items we were able to savage from the desk of Gavin's we had destroyed. Little pieces here and there that I found from many fans from over the years. Things Gavin has treasured. That's when I found it. The photo had to have been several years old at this point, it appeared to have a coffee stain and was torn near the top right corner. I shook the dirt and other things off of it, and held it closer to me. I could remember the moment it was taken, it was at Vidcon in 2014. Not that anyone else would be able to tell, you could only see the sky in the background, the focus of the photo was Gavin and myself. I've never actually paid attention to what was going on with him, just the madness around me. It was my first time there. His arms were wrapped around my torso, interlocking with my own, but while I was looking at the camera, he was looking at me.

"Gavin... How long have you had this?"

His eyes went from the mangled mess of expensive wires, monitors and a Xbox to the photo I held in my hands. "Let's see," slowly taking in the actual image on the photograph, "I'd say since we got back from the trip."

A smile crept across my face, as I handed the photograph to him. "Why?"

Gavin smirked, "I don't know to be honest, I just love it. I love having the feeling you were always here,"

Blushing, I went back to the pile, but I could feel his eyes on me. It was an intense feeling, one I had only experienced a long time ago. My smile started to fade, dreading the talk I'd have to have with Gavin about that time. Looking up and around the room, my eyes found Michael. He knew as well we'd have to tell Gavin eventually.

There was a loud sigh as the door slammed shut beside me. "What did you do now?' Geoff's voice bellowed from his chest.

"Honestly, it was a mistake." I began arguing with my brother out of the gate.

"I'm sure it was, but you're paying for it."

A loud cackle came from Ryan's desk. "Wow."

"Fine, I guess Rooster Teeth deserves a break in the 'Gavin's Desk' fund, but this is my first time ruining it. You guys make a living out of being dicks." I scolded him, trying to make him realize we didn't intentionally try to ruin things as I stormed out.

He came running after me.

"Look, I don't know why you're acting like this, but it needs to stop" He turned on his toes, and went back into the office.

Then it hit me, I knew why Geoff was acting differently ever since Gavin and I kissed. No, it wasn't because I'm his little sister, although that was one part of it at one point. Griffon and Geoff have been having issues for awhile now, and I think it's starting to turn to the worst.

Sighing, I sat against the wall in the hallway. What will we do without Griffon around?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Later that evening)

"It's raining..." My voice drifted off, as I tried to pick a movie to watch. It was our biweekly double date with Lindsay & Michael. Gavin and Michael were fucking around outside, doing who knows what in the pool.

"How about a romantic movie" Lindsay's eyes shuffled to me, "I know you and Gav are taking it like, really slow, but I don't understand why. You've been friends for as long as the earth has been around basically"

Sigh, "I told you why, I just, I'm afraid of being hurt. Again. It's terrifying that Gavin could potientally be, end all for me."

"I get that," I heard movies crash to the floor, "oops" Lindsay whispered. "I'll get those"

"Why don't we watch an action movie!" I shouted, still stuck on the unknown.

She shook her head no, "it's either a scary movie, or a romantic one"

"Ugh, scary please..." The boys came into the house, soaked, laughing and pushing each other. "Hey, before you soak the floor, go change!" I looked at Lindsay, begging with my eyes, "Please don't say anything"

She plopped down on the sectional, "I wouldn't dream of it."

Halfway through the movie, I felt Gavin put his hand on my leg, casually. All the thoughts from the conversation with Lindsay came flooding back, I shrugged a bit and he moved. Gavin looked at me, worried. It's not like he hasn't tried to initiate anything, it's that I've pretended to ignore him. Hell, most nights I still sleep in my bed and not his. A few nights I have, or he's came into my room, but I just feel off about this. Or maybe, I'm just really scared to lose my best friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   (After the movie, Lindsay and Michael have left)

Gavin slowly closed the door, after waving one last time. He moved swiftly to position himself in front of me, his arms wrapped themselves around my waist. His lips pushed themselves against mine with urgency. I slowly moved into him, all the fears vanishing at the touch of his lips. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck. Suddenly, I felt a euphoric rush fill my veins as he picked me up, and sat me on the kitchen counter. I could feel myself pulling him closer and closer, until only our clothes separated our torsos. He pulled himself back, removing his shirt, then reaching for mine. As soon as the tops were removed, our bodies clashed into each other again, his skin burned against mine.

I felt him pick me up, as I slowly slid back down to the floor, our feet started making our way to my bed. I figured because it was closer. It felt like he had my soul in his hands, along with the way his heart beat felt against my chest, it felt like music. I didn't know what to do, but my subconcious reaction was to giggle. A small one came out between the fiery kissing. I could feel his breathing get heavier and heavier. As the door slammed behind us, he pushed me onto my bed. Gavin stood there for a moment, then slowly moved to take my leggings off of me. Luckily, I was wearing matching underwear that day.

His lips traced the outline of my underwear, as his hands slowly pulled them downwards. I gulped. There was no going back to friends after this happens. Gavin slowly removed his pajama bottoms and boxers. there was nothing separating our skin now. I could suddenly laugh at all my fears, as his hands made their delicate way down. A slow, gasping moaning slipped between my lips.

Let's just say, the rest is history.