Part Two.

It had to be around noon when I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I couldn't see anything except blinding sunlight without my glasses. Sitting up, I realized I wasn't alone in the bed I was in.

"Gavin," I shoved him, "wake up,"

"Five more minutes," he groaned.

"Where are my glasses?"

He waved his arm in a direction on the other side of the room. I went to get up, when I realized I only had on one of his shirts.

"What did we do...?" I nudged him more, "Gavin where are my clothes? Why am I in your bed?"

He sat up, groggily, and smiled, "Good morning sunshine," after he stretched and yawned, he continued to answer me, "nothing, we didn't do anything." A smirk covered his face, "aside from kissing,"

I wrapped myself in his sheet and walked to his dresser where my glasses were. Everything was slowly returning to my memory.

"Geoff drove us home last night, I couldn't get you to sleep in your bed. You were screaming in the dark alone. I guess part of your schizophrenic episode you were having." He stood, just his boxers covering everything.

Blushing, I looked at the floor and avoided his eye contact. "I - I'm sorry Gav."

He walked to my side, pulling my head to his chest. I was significantly shorter than he, standing at only five foot, five inches. Whereas he was almost 5'10". A deep breath filled my lungs when my body collided with his, the early afternoon sunlight sliding into the room through the blinds. I found myself noticing things about his body that I hadn't before.

"What are you possibly be apologizing for?" He pulled me closer to him, and I felt his chest expand with air, and his lips pressed themselves against the top of my head. My entire world stopped once again, and I felt an euphoric rush through my blood.

"I don't know," My eyes met his as I looked up, them it hit me, "oh god," I pulled myself free from his grip and ran to our bathroom.

My knees smacked the floor as I flung myself in front of the toilet. I didn't even get the door slammed shut before Gavin's hand came between it and the frame. I felt his hand rub my back as he sat on the side of the tub. "I tried to tell you to slow down." He was holding back laughter.

"Oh shut up, at least I made you breakfast yesterday." I managed to get my sentence out before more vomit violently hit the inside of the toilet.

"Whatever you want," he stood up, and left the bathroom.

About five minutes later, I was able to stand up without the nausea swarming my stomach. Carefully, I went to my room and changed. I threw on my Team Gavin shirt, some pajama shorts, along with a pair of socks. I slid my hat over my hair that I knew I wouldn't be able tame. I emerged from my room and headed to the couch. I still had his bed sheet wrapped around me.

Looking into our kitchen, I could see that Gavin had dressed himself as well. We both looked like we had woken up from death. Yet, we both knew that we'd do it again tonight. He had only half ass dressed himself, pajama pants and a red shirt. I couldn't bother to read what it said.

"How are you wearing pants?"

"Well, we have this magical thing called air conditioning." He walked over to he thermostat and turned the air on. "Now lets see who dressed wrong," he nodded towards my shorts.

"Har har har" I mocked his stifled laughter as he walked away.

The rest of the afternoon, we watched TV as he edited the video he and Dan made the day before. With every breath I took, I felt like I was being watched. I turned my head, catching Gavin staring at me.