Part Six

*bailey's pov. *

Oh my fucking gosh! I though they wouldn't come but I was wrong! I looked at them and they smiled evilly at me. I gave Carl's a nudge on her arm. She looked at me confused.

"Look to your left. " I ordered.

Her eyes got wide and she let out a small gasp.

" Time to run Carl's. " I said.

She nodded her head. We turned to our right and walked away casually then ran. I heard heavy footsteps run after me. I turned to look at Carl's but it was to late, she was trapped.

I turned around and saw Paul running to me. I didn't know what to do. Help my best friend or run away because of Paul. Ah! I will save my best friend.

As I turned the other way, I got tackled by Paul. Jay and Paul looked at me then Carl's. We let out a sigh and struggled to get away from their grips. Very strong grips may I add.

"Let us go! " I managed out.

Paul shook his head. Jay just looked at me with a furious expression. What?

" What's wrong Jay? " Paul asked.

" Yea. What's wrong? " I said in a innocent voice.

Jay picked up Carl's while Paul did the same.

" You." Jay pointed at me.

He came closer to me but Paul put be behind him. Awe, isn't that romantic? Note sarcasm.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my mate Jay. " Paul said angrily.

Jay punched Paul in the face. Carl's looked at me desperately. Now I was confused. I didn't know what to do this time. Let Jay keep hitting Paul or helping Carl's and I escape again?

" What do we do? " Carl's asked.

" Do you want to run or help? " I asked.

" Help? " she questioned

" Okay, first, distract Jay and I will try to get Paul out of there. "

We nodded and split up. I pushed Jay away with all my might which only lead me on the floor with a bloody nose.