I Don't Like You... Alpha!!

I knew that my mate was going to be here. That is why I am here. I wanted to see if my mate, the alpha, gets jealous if someone else touches me?

You may be thinking, 'Why the hell would she want someone else to touch her if she knows that her mate actually likes her!? ' Well, that is where you are wrong.

Every mate may or may not like their other half. Like for instance, a football player, that is a werewolf, may not like his mate, the nerd. Why? Well, because he is a jock and she's a nerd.

He might think that she's going to ruin his reputation. Than, he will cheat on her for another girl, which will harm his other half. Get it now?

That is why I want to know if he's, my mate, will do something if someone else touches me. I want to see if he cares about me. Oh, and I did not say I would say yes to my other half.

I might just leave him there begging for me to say yes. Now, you might think this is cruel, but in reality, it's something you should do to see if the guy really likes you.

If you gave in easily, well, their is a very highly possible chance that he will dump you the next day. Just like that. Like a fly zooming past you and you don't even see it.

See how easy that is for a guy?

"Hey baby girl, Wanna dance? "

I turn around to be greeted by someone other than my mate. I know my mate is watching but I want to see if...you guys get the point. Right?

" Sure. " I smile widely at him.

He takes my hand while leading me to the dance floor. The drama should start right about.......now.

*******

*Jays P.o.v.*

I watch as my mate dances with some random guy. I know I should do something but something else tells me not to. Why? I don't know and I don't give a crap.

That's my girl and I'm going to win her back. One way or another.

"Why you dancing with my girl!? "

The dude turns around and smirks.

" Oh, you mean this piece of hot meat? Well, I asked her to dance and she sa-"

He doesn't finish his sentence because I punched his mouth. He fell on the ground from my force. I here gasps in the crowed. Later, they turn into whisperes.

I take one more glance at the dude and kick him in his stomach grabbing my mate in the process.

We head to the kitchen while my mate tries to struggle against my grip which only makes me tighten more.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! "

******

*Carls P.o.v *

I look at my mate like he's crazy. Okay, maybe he is but that's not the point right now! The point is that I made him jealous.

Carls: 2

Mate: - 0

" I asked you a question and I except you to answer it. " He demands.

" First of all, what's your name? " I asked sweetly.

" Jay. Now answer my question. " Well, doesn't he sound annoyed.

" Well, hello Jay I'm carls. " I say again.

I take a quick peek at him and it seemed like he's about to punch the living dead out of me. Go right ahead.

He grabs my waist tightly and slams me to the wall. He makes the space so small that I think I won't be able to breathe.

" I said to answer my fucking question. " Jay says dangerously low into my ear.

I ignore his comment and stare at the ground. Somehow I can tell he wants to rip my head off. Maybe it's because I'm annoying him to much.

He grabs my chin making in me look at him. He has really pretty eyes. Focus carls. Right! Anyways, I try to push him off of me but he won't budge. Of course, every alpha always needs to work out to seem tuff.

Nice. Not really. It won't help in my situation here.

"Answer my question carls. " He demands again.

" Ugh! Would you give up the act? Like please, why do you care if I dance or be with someone else? " Nice start, stupid.

" Because you are my mate. That is why I care. "

" Who said you were my mate? " I asked innocently.

" Me. Now answer the question. Why were you dancing with him. " He spat.

I smirked and said," Maybe I like him instead of you. "

With that, I left him shocked which I quickly got out of his grip and ran away. Guess he will need to find me again. This time, I'm going to put a different scent.

That might work out alright. Maybe.

X$x$

Hey guys. I made this story. Hoped you enjoy. Bye. And

Vote

Comment

Follow (I could really use them)