Chapter 3

Chat Noir finally made it. "Your signal is about to crash!" Tecna said. "Fire Ball!" I shout. Ms. Busy dodges them. "Get the Miraculouses! The earrings and the Ring!" I heard Hawk Moth shout. "Fire Ball!" I pointed at Ms. Busy. She moved my arm over to face Chat. "Watch out Minou!" I shout. He stares at the flames coming his way.

"Vine Sheild!" Flora is in front of Chat. I realized what I shouted. Minou... That means... Kitty in French oh god what did I do?!

Chat stares at me. Then, Stella starts cleaning the floor. "Ms. Busy is the best." Stella says, with a monotone voice. "Stella!" She looks up. Her eyes... are white... She must be under her control.

I see Stella's sun clip. That must be where the Akuma is hiding. I fly to Ladybug. "I'll get the sun clip." I whisper. I wink at Chat, for the heck of it. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouts, she summoned a float up bed. She then tossed it to me. I tossed it to Aisha.

A water bed, where we can use Musa to sleep on, I can get the clip, Ladybug can break it, and set the Akuma free. That's the plan.

Musa is already laying down in the bed. She snores, pretending she is sleeping.

It catches Ms. Busy attention. I grab the clip and toss it to Ladybug. She stomps on it, and a butterfly comes out of it. She captures it and sets it free. "Miraculous Ladybug!" She throws the magically empty mattress and sets thing right again.

Ms. Busy is gone, now Wendy is back.

Sorry it took so long, I have been caught up with things... Bye!