Part Four. Chapter 6: Carried Away

Maybe was an effect of all the alcohol he had consumed, but every stroke and every caress Ijuuin delivered felt more intense than ever. Yuu could feel the heat emanating from sensei's fingers as he slowly removed his jacket. "We wouldn't like these to be ruined, right?" Kyo told him as he took both of their jackets and placed them onto the desk. Yuu watched as sensei took a card holder from the inner pocket of his jacket. "We will need these this time" Ijuuin said as he placed two aluminum sachets on the bedside table. Eh? Even if Yuu didn't really want to use condoms, it was obvious that they would have to. They were in a hotel room, not like they could just clean the sheets the next day, plus the hotel staff had Ijuuin- sensei's name written for the room reservation, and he was a famous author. Not to mention that Marukawa's party was still going on in the main room downstairs. They just couldn't afford to take the risk of being discovered.

He was still watching the sachets when Ijuuin approached him and passionately stole his lips. The little strength to refuse to go on that Yuu had left was immediately drained by sensei's tongue that so desperately filled his mouth. They way Ijuuin's fingers slid all over his shirt was enough to start sending heat to his crotch. Kyo left his lips and carefully pushed Yuu onto the bed. Yuu looked at the light bulb on the roof as it turned dark then his eyes were fixated on Ijuuin who loosened his tie in one of the sexiest gestures he had ever seen.

Kyo kneeled over his body and buried his face on Yuu's neck, "Ah!" he whispered feeling sensei's tongue moving on his skin. Placing one hand on his face, Kyo started to work on loosening Yuu's tie with his teeth. The heavy breaths he sent from his task traveled through Yuu's clothes making his body hotter by the second. As soon as he undid the tie, Kyo's hands set to work on Yanase's shirt, he was amazingly fast with the buttons. Before even noticing, his chest was completely exposed. He lifted his body to allow sensei to fully take his shirt off, because right now it was nothing but an annoying barrier between them.

Taking advantage of their sitting position, Yuu quickly undid the buttons on sensei's shirt as he felt Kyo kissing his shoulders. He aggressively pulled sensei's shirt off and immediately hugged him tightly. Ijuuin lifted his head at the sudden embrace and placed his lips on Yuu's again. "Ngh-umm!" their tongues crossed each other sending sweet shivers down Yuu's spine. The feeling of their naked chests together and their niples rubbing against each other's was amazing. Leaving his mouth, Ijuuin slid his tongue reaching one of Yanase's erect niples, "Ah- ah" sensei's tongue moved around it, sucking delicately as the other niple was teased with Kyo's fingers. He could now feel all the pleasure getting to his groin. "Lay down" Ijuuin said with his mouth still pressed against Yuu's skin. He quickly did as told and felt sensei sliding his tongue all the way down to his pants.

Ijuuin set a hand on Yuu's crotch carefully stroking it. "Ah!" he sighed at the warm touch. Despite the layers of clothes, he could feel sensei's touch in a magnificent way. Kyo then placed his lips on top of his pants slowly closing his mouth and sending pressure to Yuu's crotch. "T- take it off" he said urging for a more direct contact. Ijuuin lifted his head and quickly undid the belt and zipper, he slid both his pants and underwear in one go freeing his erection. "Looks like you've missed me" he commented with a smile as he he arched his body. "Ah- ah!" Yuu lifted his hips at the feeling of sensei's tongue moving up and down the sides of his hard desire. Kyo placed his lips on the crown slowly sliding them down the hard member. "Se- sensei" Yuu whispered as he lifted his hips trying to get deeper into Ijuuin's mouth. "Sorry, I can't let you come like this" Kyo said taking one of the condoms he had placed on the bedside table.

"This has to be a joke!!" Yuu thought "Stay still" Kyo asked as he opened the sachet with his teeth. Yuu grabbed the sheets beneath him feeling Ijuuin's hands sliding the delicate rubber down his cock. As soon as he finished, Kyo's hands moved up and down caressing his member, but the lack of the skin to skin contact was definitely frustrating. "I know, it ain't the same" Ijuuin commented apparently noting the frustration in Yuu's expression. Suddenly an idea crossed his mind "Se- sensei, th- the shower" he said trying to hold back the need to burst. Ijuuin's eyes widened and without a word, he pulled Yuu's arm until he was standing, he kissed him again as they made their way into the bathroom.