Trainee #15 // Park Winter♡

Name: Park Winter

Name: Park Winter

Stage Name: Winnie

Birthday: January 17, 2002

Age: 16

International Age: 15

Birthplace: LA, California, USA

Nationality: Korean - American

Face Claim: Heejin (Loona)

Backup Face Claim: Jinsol (April)

Love Interest: Renjun (Nct Dream)

Backup Love Interest: Chani (SF9)

Like:
-Kpop
-Anime
-sweaters
-books
-kids
-rain
-taking pictures

Dislike:
-bitter food
-spicy food
-animals (because she is scared)
-being outside
-walking

Background:
She was born in LA to a family of 6 with two parents and three older siblings. Her mother was American while her father was Korean, she lived in America until she was 6 then moved to Korea. Out of her three older siblings only one moved to Korea with them while the other two lived with her aunt to continue school. As she grew up in Korea she learned more about Kpop and decided she wanted to become a Kpop idol. Her parents let her audition for several entertainments but all said she was too young. Finally when she was 10 she got excepted into FNC Entertainment but then left because her parents thought she was still young.

Personality:
Winter has a weird personality. One day she is nice and happy then the next she can be sassy and cold. Usually she is nice and happy, she is always being sarcastic but quiet. She is one of those girls who are quiet and has a poker face when you first meet her but as you talk to her more she can become the weirdest person ever. Saying weird things and being hyper. She is quite a clumsy and lazy person, she can get super lazy someday and not move at all. She gets mean and Crystal a lot when she is mad or stressed, which happens quite a lot.

Audition Songs:

Rap: Stuck - Monsta X

Vocal: Don't touch me - Ailee