Abhay Is A Vampire

they reach the Raichand’s house……….

Chand: we need to keep Abhay away from the sunlight……

Piya: Dad, why? What happened to Abhay?

Chand: Piya…….. Abhay u will come to know……. Haseena Piya take pia to her room……. Let me deal with Abhay alone…………..

Haseena: Chand abhay is my son, and Piya's husband, we won't leave him……….

Chand: Haseena……….. don’t behave like a child, just listen to me, u won't be able to see Abhay like this ……

Piya: Dad, for me Abhay is everything….I won't leave him alone when he is in pain

Chand: Listen to me Piya………… haseena just leave ……

Haseena: Piya… come with me………beta………….

Haseena takes Piya with her. Chand takes Abhay to a dark room. He kept Abhay on a bed which was in the center of the room…. He lighten the room with candles….

Chand then took out a very old book, which was almost torn into pieces, and some how by joing the pieces, he managed to read out a mantar, placing his hand on Abhay’s forehead….

“ jag jag jug jug, sadiyon se bhatakti huyi ruh, jag, jag, jug, jug…..”

As Chand is chanting the mantar, Abhay’s fingers started moving,………..

Chand continued with the mantar, then Abhay again became unconscious………

Chand came out of the room and locked it from outside.

Chand: Haseena, make sure no one will enter in this room, Piya also…. Of someone asks about Abhay then tell them Abhay is out of town………

Haseena: As you say Chand, but I can't stop  Piya, she can't stay away from Abhay ...but I will try ….

Chand: Yes Haseena you have to be careful………….

The scene then moves to the Dobrial’s House……..

Madhu with a glass of chocolate shake and a glass of juice goes to Panchi’s room….

Madhu comes and sits on Panchi’s bed beside her….

Madhu: Panchi beta , at least have some juice …

Panchi: No, mom, m fine ... I don't need anything... come on mom, please don’t pamper me

Madhu: why not panchi... I will pamper you...u r my child ... Misha and pia both left me they got married ... now I have only u …….

Panchi: Mom, in that case u can pamper me my whole life ... coz m not gonna married I just hate this relationship now ... give me juice ………….. (she drinks it)

Madhu: That’s like a good girl….. ok Panchi, m going to market ..would u like to come with me , ?

Panchi: Sure mom, let me change ….

Madhu: Okay beta come fast ………… ( she leaves the room)

Madhu goes down to the living room, where Arnab was sitting………..

Arnab: Aray, Madhu where r u going ?

Madhu:  market wig Panchi…

Arnab: OK ?

Madhu: Arnab I can't see Panchi … she just locked herself in her room , na thik se kuch khaati hai, na kuch piti hai vo, abhi kitne mushkil se usne juice piya…… bas isliye thoda uska mood divert ho, isliye main use market lekar jaa rahin hoon…..