"I don't need a monk." Kichirou whispered, clenching his muscles hard around Jun's cock. Jun's hard member moved farther into Kichirou's entrance, Jun moaned, his eyes almost squeezing shut in the almost painful pleasure. "I just need you."

~~~~

Jun spent Kichirou's entire week long heat with him in that small apartment. Their scents were beginning to intermingle, it was as if they had fused. Jun was happy this entire week and he knew, from Kichirou's weak smiles, that he was more sated than he had ever been during his heat. This made Jun feel proud, but, also, at the same time, he was also worried because the entire time, Kichirou wore his collar and he had never forgotten to take his birth control every day at the same time.

He didn't care that he had missed school, grades were not important to him, Kichirou was. If Kichirou was not teaching him, then what was the point in actually going to school? Jun sighed, he could hear the water running in the bathroom, Kichirou was refilling the bath tub. Jun grinned at nothing. He was the whole reason why the bath water needed to be changed. An hour earlier, he had taken Kichirou in that small bathroom.

Kichirou was straddling Jun's hips, his arms on other side of the bath tub, holding himself up. Jun had both of his hands deep in Kichirou's black hair, pulling his mouth closer as he devoured Kichirou's lips. Kichirou was panting, his legs trembling as he tried to stay above Jun. Jun pulled his lips away, his breath was hot on Kichirou's face. He leaned into the hand that Jun had moved to Kichirou's cheek.

"Ki-chan, wait a second," Jun whispered, he slid his hand down, Kichirou's chest slowly, pushing him away until his back was against the wall and his prominent cock was sticking straight up. Jun grinned at the sight and lifted Kichirou until he was sitting on the edge of the tub. Kichirou tried to move his knees together, but Jun was already between them, his hand gripping the length of Kichirou's cock. He swiftly leaned down and took Kichirou into his mouth.

Kichirou stretched his hands out, trying to push Jun's mouth away from him.

"No way," Kichirou moaned, trying, unsuccessfully to get Jun away. "Don't...wait..." Kichirou shuddered, but it was too late and by the time he finished spasming, his come was already all over Jun's cheek. Jun just grinned at Kichirou and licked his lips out at the cum, drinking the saltiness off of his own face. Kichirou was so astonished, he just stared at Jun.

"It's okay," Jun whispered, picking Kichirou up underneath his armpit. Kichirou was still so shocked, he barely noticed that Jun had moved him so that his back was facing him. His hands were on the side of the bathroom wall. Jun lazily ran his fingers down Kichirou's spine, eliciting a shudder throughout his system. Kichirou moaned loudly, unable to suppress the noise. The sensation of fingers running down his back was something he had never experienced before, it felt...unbelievable. Jun kissed the side of Kichirou's neck, his hand wandering down ever farther until it reached Kichirou's entrance. Kichirou shuddered, and looked back at Jun with imploring eyes.

WIthout a word, Jun thrust two fingers within that tight hole. Kichirou shuddered, and bent to almost a ninety degree angle to let Jun get more access to his entrance. Each thrust of Jun's fingers sent a moan racing throughout the bathroom.

Smiling, Jun pulled out his fingers, they were dripping with Kichirou's juices.

"Ki-chan, you're okay," Jun whispered before both of his hands were spreading Kichirou wide. With his hands on Kichirou's ass, Jun lightly touched Kichirou's entrance with his own hard cock. Kichirou shuddered, but didn't resist, instead he pushed back, as if he wanted Jun in him faster.

"Mmmm..." Jun moaned before he pushed himself completely into Kichirou. His hands wandered and Jun pulled Kichirou up with one hand across his chest and the other across his lower abdomen. The pressure on his abdomen made Jun push in farther. Kichirou let out a strangled scream of pleasure, his hands dropping of of the bathroom wall. Jun held him up with his hands, thrusting in and out in a fast motion. Each thrust cause water to spill from the bath tub. But neither of them cared.

Kichirou eventually couldn't hold his weight any longer and he bent over the bath tub, his hands gripping the railing with all of his strength as Jun pounded fiercely into him from behind.

"Ki-chan, are you okay?" Jun whispered into Kichirou's ear. Kichirou shuddered, his mouth hanging open, unable to close because every thrust caused him to moan louder and louder.

This Is bad, Jun thought, I can't get enough.

Jun thrust in farther and leaned down, grabbing Kichirou's face and turning him so that he could claim those lips once more.

"Ki-chan," Jun whispered, kissing those lips, licking, kneading, biting.

"Ki-chan." Jun thrust in again, harder this time. "I love you, Ki- chan."

Kichirou shuddered all the way to his bones, he lifted one of his arms off of the wall, and reached back at Jun, fervent desire in his eyes.

"Jun," Kichirou whispered, his hand gripping at nothing, "More..."

Jun had no reason to not oblige.

In the end, the two of them had cum so much in the tub, that the water needed to be changed, it had turned almost milky white in color. Jun grinned at the thought. The bath water turned off, and as Kichirou walked out of the bathroom, his glasses barely perched on his nose, and in Jun's too big long sleeved shirt. Jun's heart swelled.

How could he convince Kichirou to let him mark him forever?