3.15

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 15: You Suck At Goodbyes}

"I don't like you!" Rose yells to Mr. Matthews the next day in class, Lucas and Farkle holding the girl back. They recently found out that Topanga got a job offer in London. "It's not my fault" The man yells.

"You married her!" Rose yells. "Alright, sit" Farkle pulls the girl to sit in her seat.

"No" Rose tries to stand. "Sit" Farkle pushes the girl down.

"Fine but only because I want to" Rose crosses her arms. The room goes silence until Maya and Riley walk in. "Wow, so much emotion. Why is everybody so emotional when nothing's happening?"

"Because it is happening, Riley" Farkle says. "Why are you so sure?"

"Look at the board" Axel says sitting up. "Belgium 1831" Nathan says.

"No!" Rose yells throwing a shoe at the man making him scream. "I'm supposed to be the one that leave not you!"

"Rose, calm down" Farkle says softly. "The Netherlands was a group of friendly states who thought they'd stay together forever" Mr. Matthews starts.

"Uh-oh" Riley says. "Belgium 1831 is us" Axel says sadly. "... until Belgium made the decision it was time to go" Mr. Matthews says.

"I want to hurt you, everyone just shut up no one is leaving! I will kidnap Riley to make sure of that. Right, Maya?" Rose says. "Yes!" Maya yells making Riley smile at the two.

"It was decided that Belgium would no longer be part of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, but its own independent country. Belgium was free" The man says. "Did people visit it?" Riley asks.

"People like who?" The father asks. "Belgium's friends. Did they visit it or did they forget her like Kerri Abelson?"

"Oh, yeah. What ever happened to Kerri?" Farkle asks. "She moved across-"