Chapter 3

I forgot to add that the last chapter was part 1, SORRY.

Now we can continue the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that day, dad wasn't the same person.

After I took a nap I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:27 PM already, I was going to make lunch for the 3 of us, as it was one of my chores.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to start making some sandwiches when I was suddenly pulled into the pantry.

Whoever grabbed me covered my mouth, while saying these words "Shh shh shh Elizabeth, we wouldn't want the neighbors hearing us." as soon as I heard the first word I knew who it was.

It was my dad...

He slowly tried to put a rag in my mouth so I would stay quiet, but I had bit his finger. He yelled in pain and held his finger in his right hand. "You little brat!", he shouted at me as he grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor, followed with him getting on top of me. He punched me in the face, leading to some blood oozing out of my mouth from my tooth being knocked out.

"You're the reason Crissy is dead!", he yelled. "You should have been the one to commit suicide!", he continued to punch me, tears were rolling down my face mixing in with the blood from my mouth and cuts on my cheeks. "You're the reason she killed herself!". He stood up and gave me a few good kicks in the stomach and chest, finally leaving the pantry without saying another word. Leaving me laying on the floor, in my own blood.

After that day, I knew nothing would ever be the same... ever.