"Please don't let him get dirty. We have to take his pictures soon." She nodded and walked off somewhere.

"So we heard about yalls little situation the other day with Madison." I clenched my jaw and walked away not saying a word.

Lauren's POV

"Should I have not said that?" Dinah asked.

"I don't think she's going to be over it for awhile. How do you even know Madison?" I raised my eyebrow.

"One of my cousins dated her. Apparently she broke up with him because she didn't know what she wanted yet." I nodded and took a seat next to the girls on the couch.

"It was very stressful is all I know. I'm glad she's not mad at me anymore."

"She shouldn't have been mad at you in the first place, but it's over now. OH, did you hear that then new Alissa girl at school is gay?" I nodded.

"Um yeah. She's told me before she told anyone else." They're eyes widened.

"Well we all found out yesterday at the movies. She was making out with Fletcher. Remember her? She's on the junior high soccer team." I nodded.

"Yeah....Fletcher and I used to be a thing. We just didn't tell anyone because she was to scared." They both just sipped on there drinks and looked at the pictures of the Johnson family that was on the TV.

"I'm going to go and see if Y/N is ready for me to take the pictures of Aaron yet." I got up from the couch and walked over to Riley and Y/N who were talking in the kitchen.

"Hey babe." I gave her a smile and she pulled me into a hug.

"Wanna take Aaron's pictures now? Before we do the cake?" She nodded and got up from her seat.

"Ally!!!" Y/N yelled.

"Over here!" She was standing by the steps letting Aaron walk around.

"Let me grab my camera. His sitting on the steps would be a cute picture. ILL BE BACK!" I ran up the stairs and grabbed my camera that I left in Y/N's room and sprinted back down.

"Sit still Aaron. Just one picture and your done." He giggled and played with his hands.

Click*

"Awww baby

"Awww baby. Look he even smiled for me!" I jumped up and down pecking Y/N's lips.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you." Y/N kissed me this time.

"I think it's time for cake!" Kadence yelled from the back yard.

"Bring me the birthday boy." Y/N walked over to Kadence handing Aaron over to her and she placed him in his high chair.

Y/N's POV

We've all been sitting around just talking and eating food for the last few hours.

Aaron was now down for a nap because he was starting to get fussy.

"Lauren! Come here." My girlfriend walked over to me and sat down in the couch.

She tapped her legs signaling that she wanted me to sit in her lap, so I did.

"Ya know...I don't think I would know what I would do without you. I'm so glad I responded to your accidental text message." I nuzzles my face into her neck.

"I love you Y/N and I always will" she kissed the side of my head and we just sat there.

"You leave me breathless baby."

A/N( AYEEE so that's a really sucky ending to this first part of the story, but don't worry it will continue with a sequel. I might actually post the first chapter tonight. I'm pretty sure it's going to be called 'This is it' but I'm not sure yet. I still hope you enjoyed Breathless!)💕✌🏻

I post a lot on my snap about 5H and Camila and my friends hate it, BUT I love them😂