Twenty

Y/N's POV

"Sooooo...." Alissa walked over to her bed and sat on the edge, tucking another strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear.

"Sooo..." I said back.

"I met your girlfriend earlier....She was just texting me that she was upset. What happened?" I felt a ping in my chest, knowing that I hurt Lauren without trying to.

I held my hand out and rested it on top of her dresser, leaning against it.

"I...I saw you guys hug earlier outside of my house and I was scared that she was going to cheat on me with you...I mean look at how stunning you are!" I rubbed my eyes, smearing some of my makeup.

"Y/N....I wouldn't do that. Lauren was telling me so much about you and that she loves you so much. Your way more beautiful then I am anyway." She walked over to me and grabbed a makeup wipe.

"May I?" I nodded and she rubbed off the mascara that I had smudged in the corner of my eye.

"All done!" We both smiled and then realized that Lauren was still upset with me.

I lowered my head and Alissa noticed something was wrong.

"Come on Y/N. Just call her again." I was nervous to do it, but I did in sake of trying to save my relationship.

I got on my contacts and called the Love of my life💕😘.

(Lauren=L & Y/N=Y)

"What." -L
When she snapped like that I felt another ping.

"I miss you....Please forgive me Lauren. I love you." -Y

Silence.

"Lolo, please baby. I know your still there. I wanna talk." -Y

Silence again.

"Okay... I'm going..." -Y

I hung up the phone and dropped to my knees, ripping the bottom of my dress.

I couldn't hold the tears in any longer so I just let them flow.

I'm a fuck up. I just wish that car would have finished the job for me....

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I shook my head and wiped more tears away.

"Come on, let's take you home.." She grabbed my hands and helped me up to my feet. She put her arm around my waist and walked me out to the dining room where everyone else was.

"Oh hey girls! Dinner is jus- Y/N dear what's wrong?" Alissa's mother rushed over to me and rubbed my upper arm.

"It's nothing..." I was choking really hard on my tears and I was having a hard time breathing correctly.

"Kadence I wanna go hooooommmme..." My crying had become louder and I hadn't realized that Aaron was asleep in Kyle's arms.

"Okay, here is the key. We will be over in a few hours. Get some rest sissy." Both of my sisters walked over to me and gave me a quick hug.

"I can walk you home." I didn't really need help, but she offered and I didn't want to fight.

"So how did you and Lauren meet?" She asks with a genuine smile.

"Well...I got a few texts from some random number and-" She stopped me.

"It was her number wasn't it?" I nodded and opened my front door.

"Well I'll be damned. That sounds like every fanfic Ive read on wattpad ahaha." We giggled and I invited her in.

"Want anything to drink?" She shook her head.

"Are you going to be okay being alone tonight? I mean if you want I can stay the night. I'm a good Cuddler...." Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Sorry that sounded weird. I mean I'm good company and if you did need someone the. I'm here." I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine Alissa. I get it, but no I don't need anyone. I'm just going to go upstairs and sleep." She nodded and walked back to the front door.

"I'm going to head home then. Hope you sleep well and this all just clears up." I smiled and watched her leave.

Buzz*Buzz*

I felt my phone go off in my hand so I looked and it said I had a new voicemail from Lauren.

I clicked on it and it said..

Love of my life💕😘: Can I come over?
Sent at 8:56 pm

I shot her a quick text giving her the okay so I just changed into a pair of gray joggers and a black t-Shirt.

A few minutes later I heard my front door open and noticed Lauren trip on my many pairs of shoes in front of the door.

"Sorry...." I bowed my head and looked at my hands that were in my lap.

She shuffled her feet over to me and crouched down so she was at my level.

"Look at me?" I raised my head the slightest bit and I saw her piercing emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry...." She shook her head and leaned in, capturing my lips within hers.

She stopped the kiss and leaned her forehead against mine.

"Stop saying sorry. You had every right to be skeptical. New girl walking with your girlfriend I mean I would be jealous too. I love YOU thought Y/N....No one else." I smiled and she pecked my lips once again.

"I still shouldn't have acted that way. I'm a horrible girlfriend." Lauren sat on the couch beside me and I crawled into her lap, laying my head against her shoulder.

"I love you...Are you tired?" I finished yawning and she took it as a yes.

"Let's get you upstairs.."She lifted me off the couch carrying me upstairs into my bedroom.

"Do you want clothes or no clothes?" She laughed and I raised an eyebrow.

"I never sleep with clothes babe...What's up?" I laughed a little this time.

A/N( So this chapter was kind of random, the crying part reminded me of myself this afternoon, but I'm great now! I was going to make this a two part chapter, but nahhhh. There might be smut next chapter soo be prepared! COMMENT AND VOTE!)💕✌🏻