Puppy

Your POV

I always wanted a dog. When I was little my parents bought it for me but I couldn't really take care of it since I couldn't take care of me barely. So with my parents and their busy schedules we gave dog to my aunt.

When I got to the high school all I wanted was a dog. Again I didn't get it, because my parents said it is big responsibility.

Now I can take care of myself and there is no primary, high school or university to bother me. Kygo and I've been living together for 2 years now.

I prevously mentioned him getting puppy but he said no. I mean he didn'say strictly no (like my parents), he gave explanation how we are most of the time away from home and how we can't carry dog always with us. I had to agree with him, because he was right but still it would be amazing to have a little ball of job around us called dog.

Kygo and I were walking down the street in Bergen. We always do this, even though in last year we barely had time. But still we enjoy those little moments.

We were talking how we should find table for new kitchen when I saw a pet shop. I didn't say anything to Kygo, I just left his arm which was holding me strong and went inside.

There were many kinds of animals, birds, fishes, snakes, rabbits, cats but also dogs. The little fella who caught my eye was a newborn pug. He was so cute and I simply couldn't stop looking at him.

Kygo of course followed me inside and I could see how he liked a little fella too, but he wouldn't admit it.

Kygo POV

We decided to go to the furniture store, more likely IKEA, to find table for kitchen which we just finished. Before I could even say something, y/n left my arm and went inside of pet shop.

Oh Gosh, I know how much she wants a dog and to be honest I want one too but we simply can't manage that. I am mostly on tour and y/n is always by my side. It would be a little hard to carry dog with us all day all night.

There were many animals, it was like a little zoo. I saw that y/n went to the corner where dogs were.
When I came near, I saw here holding the cutest little puppy I have ever seen in my entire life.

I wanted to hold puppy too but then I realised that we can't have puppy. I didn't want to attach to it. Even if the puppy is the cutest in the world.
I turned around ready to go outside when y/n called me.

'Ky, can we get him?' she asked.
'No, we talked about this.' I told her and took her hand.

We left the pet shop and y/n didn't speak a word to me. Not even one word. I can't stand when she is not speaking to me, it is killing me.

'Okay, what is it?' I said as I stopped walking.
'He is soo cute Ky.' she said with puppy eyes.

How could I adore her, I love her so damn much and if getting puppy makes her happy then I am happy guy too.

Eventually, we bought the cutest fella and called him Troy. Now he is the part of the family. Somehow we'll manage how to function with dog and our lifestyle but we are really happy with him.

p.s. We still didn't find table for our kitchen.