He turned back to stare at Jamie and his grip tightened some more before he dropped Jamie to his feet, Bonnie ran to his side to make sure he was okay.

Nik walked back next to my side, I sent him a small smile as he looked at me.

"Thankyou." I mouthed at him, he just nodded once and turned back to face the group.

I noticed Damon and Stefan look to me, I just frowned in confusion at them and looked away as Bonnie tore down a town map and layed it on a table.

"Right." Matt and Jeremy nodded at each other before walking out the room, I sighed in frustration and Stefan followed after them, also Damon.

"Jamie you should go enjoy the rest of your night." Bonnie muttered to him. I didn't look their way for their own privacy but I still couldn't help but listen.

"I'm not leaving you." He confidently replied, I smirked slightly at his manner.

"Luce." Nik whispered besides me, I stopped listening to Bonnie and Jamie and turned to my handsome man, who looked as dashing as ever in an all white tux.

"If Esters still alive...how? We saw her die." He whispered, I heard the hurt laced within his words.

He was tired.

Tired of being mind fucked about the people he loved. I knew he loved his mother even if he didn't show it.

"She's the original witch Nik....she's going to have plan a's,b's,c's all the way to z's." I admitted, taking both of his hands with my own.

"You're going to get through this. We're going to get through this as normally as possible and as undramatically as you can try. Okay?" I tried to lighten the mood with a chuckle and Nik smiled down at me.

"Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation for your spell." Damon marched into the room with a vile of blood, he held it to Bonnie to take.

"I have to do this with you two lurking over me? I don't mind Luce here-but you two need to go." Bonnie demanded as she snatched the vile out of Damons hand.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby. Let me apologise, im sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mom into a vampire to save Elenas life. Didn't exactly have a choice." Damon snapped impatient.

"There's always a choice but whenever you make one someone else suffers." Bonnie snapped back.

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin shall we?" Nik stepped forwards towards the two.

I smiled at his choice of wording about being less dramatic, he looked back at me, pleased with himself.

Bonnie poured Jeremy's blood into the middle of the map and started chanting. Me and Nik stood around the table with Damon, awaiting the result.

"Esters fighting me." Bonnie winced out

"Ester couldn't possibly have this much power." Nik breathed out, gripping onto the table in anger at his mother.

"Unless she's channelling something?" I added standing straighter.

"A hotspot." Bonnie concluded, i nodded along with her.

"Get the humans ready. I know where she is." Nik spoke up, taking my hand in his own and pulling me through the door with him, Bonnie, Jamie and Damon hot on our tails.