"Hashbrown, we'll be stuck out here until 10. That's when the witches wake up because if they wake up earlier, they'll burn to ashes. You should wake them up one day," I said laughing to myself because Hashbrown is unable to laugh at my joke. He just stared at me with wide eyes. I sat down in front of the door and put Hashbrown in my lap. I stroked his back softly. He snuggled up against my stomach and yawned. "Hashbrown! Don't fall asleep, you're supposed to keep my company!" I laughed to myself again. He licked my face.

I checked the time. 7:14 am. I sighed. Hashbrown crawled off my lap and walked towards the side of the house.

"Hashbrown! Where are you going?" He fit through a small little hole in the bottom of the fence separating the backyard from the front yard. I sighed. "Ditcher!"

I waited next to the front door for about 15 minutes. I felt my eyes begin to droop, but one of the neighbors revved the engine to their motorcycle startling me. I heard the faint jingle of keys and I turned to see Hashbrown slowly running over with my keys in his mouth. I left the keys on my bed which makes me wonder how exactly Hashbrown got them. My dog is a super dog. He put the slobbery keys in my hand which made me want to vomit because of how gross they felt. I wiped the keys using my sweater before unlocking the door. I picked up Hashbrown and kissed his head.

"Good Hashbrown..." He stuck out his tongue and barked with joy. I placed Hashbrown on the floor in front of the big flat-screen TV and turned on Impractical Jokers. To my surprise, he enjoyed it and would roll over on the ground every time something funny happened. I left him to watch while I went to warm up the lasagna in the fridge. I put some on a plate and carried it back to the couch and ate. Hashbrown looked up at me with big puppy eyes.

"What?" I asked. He didn't stop staring. I realized he was hungry. "C'mon Hashbrown! I'm hungry too!" He whimpered. "You evil little puppy," I said laughing. I put a small piece of lasagna on my fork and I grabbed it off the fork with my fingers. "Catch." I tossed it in the air and Hashbrown caught it in his mouth. I clapped. "You need some real dog food, babe."

I set my lasagna on the counter and turned off the TV. I walked up the stairs and put Hashbrown in his cage. I poured dog food into a bowl and put water in the other. I put them next to him and he happily munched on his food.

"Okay, enjoy your food, I'll be right back," I said. I rubbed his head and walked to the bathroom. Bridget exited her room in a hot pink lacy robe with her hair in a huge mess. She wasn't wearing any makeup making her look like a beast and she kinda smelt funny. Like she hadn't showered.

"What?!" She snapped.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Why are you staring at me?!"

"Because you look like freaking trash!" She gasped.

"Well you look like you woke up at 6," She said.

"I did wake up at 6. You know, like a normal person. You look like you just woke up, oh wait you did."

"Just shut up, Deja." I rolled my eyes. She yawned and walked down the stairs.

"Hey, don't eat the lasagna on the table, it's mine," I said. She absentmindedly dismissed me and continued to walk down the stairs.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my shampoo, conditioner and body soap. I also grabbed my scrub and the rest of my stuff in the bathroom. I almost vomited at the sight of Bridget's blonde hair all over the bottom of the bathtub. I carried my stuff to my room. I knew Bridget would use it, so I put it away. I wouldn't mind sharing, but I'm allergic to certain types of body washes, so I have to get certain kinds of soap. It's weird, I know.