My plump lips pout, eyes looking through my thick lashes while I pop my hip out. My hands clasp above my head, my body turning so my bum can be seen. "Turn back around Becca!" Ashton screams, Calum tackling him to the sand without taking his eyes off of me.

I giggle, shaking my bum slightly before looking over my shoulder, my fingertips playing with the hem of my bikini bottoms. "Work it baby!" Michael squeals in a high pitched voice, cackling loudly after; causing me to erupt into laughter, the camera clicking faster.

"STOP LOOKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Ashton yells louder, squirming under his bandmate before flipping them over, jumping to his feet and sprinting to the water. He encases me in his arms bridal style, spinning me around while pecking my lips. "Hey baby."

"Hey cutie." I coo, poking his dimple, his face flushing red under my touch. He sets me down, placing his hands on my hips, leaning down so he can press his forehead to mine. Raising on my tippy toes I kiss him, my hands grazing through his hair while his hands hold me tighter.

He moves his grip from my hips to my half covered bum, groaning silently into my mouth before picking me up to wrap my legs around his waist, his tongue prying open my mouth. "Perfect!" The photographer yells. "Move your hands so her bum is showing a bit more mate."

Ashton breaks the kiss, glaring at the man before complying after seeing my look, his hands touching the backs of my thighs. We attach lips again, my chest rising upwards to press against his. "Thats a wrap for today!" Braxton says, holding my robe out for me to wear. I hop down from my boyfriends grasp, wiggling into the silky material.

"Good job crashing your girlfriends shoot, Ash. I got some great pictures I can post on twitter." Michael teases, holding his phone up to show a picture of Ashton groping me in the water. Ash just shrugs, smirking as he places an arm over my shoulder.

"Let me go get changed then we can go get some food. I promised Annie we could go get lunch then ice cream." I explain, seeing my little sister drawing in the sand with a random stick. Quickly I pad up the beach to the tent, dropping my robe.

Ashton POV

"What do you wanna get Annie?" Luke asks, looking contently at the small girl next to him. She just sighs, shrugging before closing her eyes and pointing to a random item. "You really want the Salmon fillet's with beef broth?"

"Annie I swear to god I wont drive you home if you get fish." Becca quickly retorts, cocking an eyebrow. I chuckle, running my hand up and down my babys bare thigh, the smooth skin contrasting against my calloused skin. 

Annie just sighs, rolling her eyes. "Fine, I'll get chicken fingers." She huffs, looking angrily at her now blonde haired sister. Becca just nods, not paying any attention to her while her eyes scan the menu, finally closing it.

"Same dude." Bec says, smirking as her sister giggles, trying to keep a straight face. Calum stirs his coke with his straw, throwing his menu across the table so it hits Becca in the chest by accident, his hand covering his mouth. "Well then Cal, didnt know you were mad at me." She jokes, tossing his menu back.

"I didnt mean it i swear! I just cant decide what I want to eat and theres so many things to eat!" My bandmate explains, eyes lingering down to her plump breasts. I growl, pulling my girl onto my lap, turning her so her chest is facing me.

"And how do you expect me to eat while I'm facing the other side of the restaurant?" Bec asks, pushing me lightly as she removes herself from my grasp. I untie her flannel from her hips, tossing it over her before buttoning the top part all the way up to her neck. "Aw c'mon."

"Not my fault my bandmates can't keep their eyes to themselves." I bark, narrowing my eyes at a smirking Michael. Luke just shuffles awkwardly as the waiter comes over, running a hand through his blonde hair - almost matching Beccas.

"Hey, I'm Brad, I'll be your waiter for tonight. Your previous waitress had an emergency, sorry for the inconvenience." He rattles off, flipping his menu pad from his black smock. "All ready to order? Great. How about you start off cutie?" He chirps at Annie, her face turning red.

Becca snickers, taking the flannel off again due to the hot temperature of this restaurant. He makes his way around the table, not being as flattering to us guys before he reaches Becca, smirking. "And what can I get you beautiful?"

"Hmm, can I have the chicken fingers and fries please?" Becca asks, smiling before handing him her menu. He writes down her order, smirking a bit as he does before quirking an eyebrow at my girl and chuckling, shaking his head.

"Are you Becca Johnson?" Brad asks blatantly checking out her now somewhat exposed chest. I clench my jaw, widening my eyes while examining his movements as he gets closer to her, leaning slightly over the table to her small form.

"Yeah." Bec responds, finally making eye contact with the waiter. He smirks wider, scratching the back of his head with his free hand, shaking his head while doing so. My grip on Beccas thigh gets tighter, her skin turning red under my fingers.

"Well," Brad says, Lukes eyes flickering from the waiter to my girl then back. "The only way you can get your order is if you give me your number." With a wink from Brad, Becca giggles, her hand coming up to cup her face as she does so.

I growl in the back of my throat, Micheal's hard gaze locking on the blonde haired flirt. I flip my menu towards him, arching one of my eyebrows, wiping my curls from my face. Becca squirms under his gaze, chewing the inside of her lip. "I actually -"

"We can go on a date tonight too, coffee date? I've always wanted to be able to go on a date with a gorgeous British girl - makes everything better that youre a model as well." Brads eyes dip to Beccas breasts, Annie gasps softly, looking extremely uncomfortable.

Calum presses her into his chest, making sure she doesn't look. "So you dont care about character? Just the exterior of the girl you have hanging off your arm to show off to your friends the nice, hot fuck youre going to get into your bed? Correct?" Becca snaps, narrowing her eyes.

I stifle a giggle as Brad stumbles on his words, allowing Becca more time to speak again. "While taking that into consideration I do believe the only guy I will go on dates with is my boyfriend who is currently next to me and I don't think he is too pleased with your commentary you ignorant prick."

"It's not like I couldve known he was your boyfriend!" Brad exclaims, arguing his case, very well knowing he is going to lose. "He did not exactly tell me to back off now did he? For all I know he couldve been your brother."

Becca just nods, cocking her head to me. "Well, I dont exactly think I would do this to my brother." I furrow my eyebrows at her words, curious. Suddenly she is on my lap, hands tangled in my hair while her lips mold to my own, my hands immediately gripping her ass. 

She rolls her hips, pulling my bottom lip with her teeth as we pull apart, Brad rushing away from the table. I giggle as Becca sits back in her spot, fixing her lipstick slightly before resuming her position with her hand on my knee. 

"You're fucking amazing." I breathe, chuckling as I struggle to catch my breath.