Day 3 SEBASTIAN

DAY 3

SEBASTIAN’S POV

WEDNESDAY

I’ve been awaken by the murmurs of Francisco. I’m laying just beside of him, with my head on his chest, his arm as my support, cuddling with him. “Brian, Brian” he keeps on murmuring with deep breaths. i don’t know who that Brian is but as he say the name, it seems like he’s been hurt by this.

“shhh, shhh. I’m here.” I say caressing his chest lightly and he stops murmuring. I raise a bit from my recumbent position just enough to have a full access on watching Francisco’s face alterations with my elbow as a support. I lean forward to kiss his forehead. He wince a little but doesn’t seem to care of who might be the intruder that is harassing him without his consciousness. I kiss his right outer canthus, I kiss his cheek, I kiss his nose and watch his lip before placing my lips on it. It’s not a passionate kiss of course but only a smack.

I checked the clock as it reads 2:15 am. I got up and slide in to my long shirt, long enough to cover my, you know. I moved the blanket to cover the exposed body of Francisco and start’s to head to the kitchen, my mouth is begging for a cup of coffee.

Francisco’s kitchen is amazing, amazing in the way that it looks like a culinary school laboratory, its big and all material you need in cooking, baking and whatever is in here. I ended up making a cappuccino, not from the vendo but with my own hands.

I lean on a counter and blew the upper part of my mug and begun to sip little by little. My eyes begun to wonder checking out the magnificent room. My eyes landed on the oven which I used last morning to cook lasagna for Francisco. From my current position my eyes capture this vague platter inside of it. I put my cup down and start to walk towards the oven. Bending my knees a little to get a better view of what’s inside the oven, I see that is the food that I prepared. Doesn’t he like it? I open the oven and this stinky smell flourishes the room in only a matter of seconds. The moulds accumulating in corners having this green like cotton appearance. I move the container out of the oven and throw it in the garbage cabinet.

I washed my hands and resume on drinking my coffee. The hotness of it subsided a little which is easier to drink. Bringing my cup with me i go to the receiving area to fetch my book, i needed to scan and study my lessons, examinations is nearly approaching.

I settle in a comfortable sofa, the outer skin of it is smooth and warm. Placing my mug in the table near, I stretched my shirt to encapsulate both of my legs inside of it. I place my chin between of my knees; I even feel the warmth of my penie and ball down in my feet. I reached for my book and start reading. A new day will come and instructors are harsher than they should be.

I open my eyes as i sense a lip touches my temple. I blink a couple of times to steady my vision. I didn’t even realize that the sleepiness overpowered me, that’s why I drink coffee but it’s not enough. I move my head to the side to see the man who kissed me, it would be Francisco, I know it.  The moment when i face to my left his centre of gravity meets me first. He’s wearing this white boxer briefs and I can still see the contour of his mushroom inside the cotton fabric, actually its not just the mushroom, but also the entire thing. Gulp. I slowly raise my head enjoying the view of his abs, to his broad chest till my eyes meet his. Gulp. Francisco is smiling down at me.

“Hey, I thought you live.” he said bending his knees down. As he goes down my eyes follow his movement and now, I’m looking down at him.

“That’s what you thought.” I said and he frowned. O my god, I don’t wanna be sarcastic. i don’t want him mad. “I mean no, I didn’t, just, reviewing my lessons.” I said raising my book which fell beside me.