Day 2 FRANCISCO

Day 2 Francisco

TUESDAY

Francisco’s POV

I watch the curtain on a vast spaced open window keeping its smooth movement as the wind came rushing in. The breeze was tingly cold, and it does not help to hush this nervous feeling. Brian said he’ll be back soon that he’ll just needed to buy some stuff so that we can proceed with our first time love making, so he says. Brian is my senior and first boyfriend, he’s such a wonderful guy and he’s not an open gay when we met, and so do I. At that party, of course there were things happened above anyone’s expectations like, Maria, who came in the class with the rosary and bible on her hands, making pre assumption’s on herself,  preaching God, who he is and stuff. But all came in a crash as she banging on the party drinking a cup of drugged alcohol and start stripping off wiggling her ass in every guy’s attention, I feel sorry for her thou.

I scan my boyfriends’ room touching everything within the reach of my hands, feeling his belongings as if they were mine to. His trophies and medals from his swimming competitions were selectively arranged in one cabinet, his toy car collections, his.....

“Francisco (Brian said pointing the bed) bed now.” I flinch a little; I didn’t even hear as he step in. I locked my eyes on him for a while, he look marvellous from that marathon run. The sweat marks making his figure visible from the outside of his dark red shirt: which give me a little giggle, god why I’m so gay? Swishing from his attention, I move to step closer to the bed and sense him strode towards his bathroom. I can hear the shower rainy tone from the inside of the room, taking a bath before the action huh? Instead of moving towards the bed, ideas flashing came onto my curious atrophic head. I strip my clothes of and walk towards the room where a radiating smell of almond comes.

Brian is standing beneath the continuous flow of water with his both hands on his front wall leaning on it when I came in with his back on me. He didn’t even make an unnecessary movement; bet he didn’t sense me coming. My paces were smooth as a cat, as my brain tells me: “seduce him, now.”God! help this pervy brain. I brace him with my strong arm and feel him twitch a little. Stupid Brian. Moving his face to the right to look at me, as he meet my eyes i meet him with my lips. Hahaha, see Brian got a little surprise with my kinky actions, he’s not the only one who could dominate here. He closes his eyes and feels my lips on him; it may be hard for him to return back the kiss with his current position.

As we continue with our oh so passionate kiss, Brian lifted me onto his arms and i wrap my legs across his hips and trace my fingers along his hair sucking his face as lustful as i could. Fvck. I never experienced this before but my own body feels like it’s used to this kind of movements.

I feel Brian’s inferior head touch the crack of my precious hole. Its pulsing in there, and its hot.

“im coming-...” he said on my left ear as i keep my clingy thing onto his body. Maybe from my previous life I’m like a koala. I didn’t let him finish his statement as i interrupted: “Hu-what! we didn’t even reach 1 hour and your coming already. How was that? Are you that horny that you come this early? Or are you just......ahhhhhh!” my words came into a stop follow by a big scream as he plunge his huge cockie inside of me surprisingly, my body reacted to this and i cling on him even more.

“There, i wanted to say I’m coming in but you’re motor mouthed came into the ignition.” He said.

“Shut up, and start moving.” I scream on his face and dug my lips towards him again, that’s his cue and starts moving in there. Ouch. I never thought that it would hurt this kind. The inside thrust is the hell part but when he hit that spot inside of me heaven start’s going on till his thrust is going outside. Gosh. The feeling of it is like shitting, you’re comfortable with the sitting position and concentrating hard to release that hard material off you and at the process of releasing you feel so relax and calm but came into a sudden that someone banging on the door telling you to move fast because there shit is coming: that gives you this shock reaction and your shit returns back to the inside and that would be the pain of fvck.