Abram smirks against Trigg's throat as he bucks his hips up to get more friction against his cock that is lightly inside Abram's hand still. Abram tightens his grip, Trigg letting out a loud gasp and then a whimper as he thrusts his hips up again.

Abram moves his kisses down to his clavicle and sucks on it until a mark appears, then he moves his kisses to his nipple. Trigg whimpers and his back arches as Abram sucks and lightly nips at the bud. Then Abram moves to the next nipple, paying the same attention to this one as he slowly strokes his sexy mates cock.

"Abram," Trigg whimpers.

Abram hums against his chest as he kisses him everywhere he can reach. Then Trigg pushes him off and hands him the bottle from the nightstand. Abram understands what he wants but he pouts nonetheless. He was enjoying tasting his sweet yet salty skin.

"Please," Trigg whispers in a strained voice.

Abram kisses his chest once more before popping the lid open, apparently, Jonah went ahead and took the safety plastic off already, he probably wanted to save time knowing him. Abram will have to thank him later, but right now he coats his fingers with the cold lube. Trigg watches him as he spreads his legs wide open, not even shy that he is giving Abram the whole view.

Abram smiles at his mate, he has a beautiful body. He leans down and kisses Trigg on the lips again as his fingers play at his back entrance. Trigg squirms from Abram's wandering fingers before gasping as Abram pushes a finger inside him. Trigg pulls Abram down further by pulling on his neck to deepen their kiss.

Abram hums into the kiss as he slowly moves his finger in and out of his mate's tight hole. Just thinking about how tight he is around his finger makes his wolf growl in pleasure. Abram's wolf does not want to take this slow like they are, but Abram pushes him back. Trigg seems like the type of wolf to take things slow, and Abram couldn't agree more. Just because he is an Alpha or they are wolves does not mean they have to act like animals in bed. Abram wants to make sure that Trigg feels his love for him in every slow movement. Although, if Trigg asked for something else, Abram would have no problem obliging.

"Te amo," Trigg whispers as he kisses Abram's lips lightly. (I love you) "I really love you, Abram,"

Abram grins wide. "I really love you too, Trigg,"

Then Abram slips another finger inside him. Trigg whimpers and smashes their lips together again. Abram thrusts his fingers a few times before scissoring the tight hole. Before long, Abram slips a third finger inside Trigg, Trigg doesn't seem to notice as he is too busy thrusting his tongue inside Abram's mouth.

Abram's wolf paces inside him, wanting to take over and pound into their mate and take him in the most animal way possible, but Abram keeps him on a tight leash. There is no way he is letting his wolf be the one to mate with Trigg first, especially not in the rough way he wants to take him.

Abram picks the lube bottle up from the bed and somehow manages to keep his lips attached to Trigg's, keep his fingers thrusting inside him, and coat his hard member all at the same time. When he pulls his fingers from Trigg he lets out a whimper and pushes his hips down, seeking out his fingers again.

Abram chuckles at his adorable mate and aligns his member up with his now stretched hole. "Are you ready, love?" He asks as he looks Trigg right in the eyes.

Trigg licks his lips as he nods his head. "I've been ready, chico amante," (lover boy)

Abram ignores the Spanish and makes a mental note to ask him later what he said. He nods his head and keeps eye contact as he slowly pushes inside. Trigg is still tight around him, but nothing compared to what he would have felt like if he did not prep him. He is also hot around him, almost too hot.