The Beach

He opens the car door "princess if you may" he says handing me his hand. I take his hand and he pulls me up and spins me like a doll. I laugh and he chuckles at me. We walk to the shore. "You first" "No way are you crazy". He pushes me and I fall into the water. I grab his leg and drag him in with me. We both yell and scream and drag each other under until we both start choking of laughter. We got out of the water and walked along the shore. We talked, smiled, and laughed until we got to a dock. "You first malady." "Why thank kind sir" and he pushed me up onto the dock. I grabbed his hand and pulled him next. He poured a pile of rock onto the dock and we skipped rocks until we were out. I guess the dock was wet so when I got up I slipped into the water. Louis then jumped off the dock in after me. We bobbed our heads up out of the water and started laughing. He splashed at me and I splashed back. I pulled myself off onto the deck. "Where are you going?". "To dry off". He pulls himself out and he grabs his towel. We lay down a bit and talk. I finally notice that the sky was becoming darker but what the heck my mom wasn't home anyways. We stay at the beach until the stars begin to shine and we head down to the shore where there is some fire pits. Louis grabs a match out of his bag and lights the fire and we sit down. "Malady would you like to go on a moon stroll?". "Oh me... of course." He picks me up and we walk a bit with my curly red hair bouncing in every stride. "Would you like to lay down with me" he asks me while he lays down. "Of course" I say while he grabs my hand and pull me down next to him. As my nerdy self I point to different constellations and all of the sudden I feel his arm go around my neck. I say nothing and keep on talking until I notice that he wasn't listening to me speak anymore. He turns to his side and ask me "how was your day today?". I turn to look at him and I say perfect. We stare into each other's eyes until we get closer, closer, and closer until our lips touch. I didn't pull away and neither did he. This felt quite right, very right indeed.