What is Love?

I settle myself down and sit on my bed. I fall into a daze and the next thing I know it's time to go to school today. Crap I forgot to study. I hurry to get dressed and find my makeup and put some on... Who knows when I started wearing makeup. I head to the kitchen And find a note by my food from my mom 'working all day today again love you'... Gone again. I eat my breakfast and rush out the front door. On my way I find Louis. "Hello where you heading." "School of course!". "Come with me I have a car it can get us there faster". "The faster the better" I tell Louis. I hop into the car and Louis turns on the engine and he starts heading down some other street. "Louis where are we going this isn't the way to school" "Oh I know but I knew you wouldn't come with me If I told you where we were going". "What!!! so you like kidnapped me so where r we going because you must have a plan.". "We are going... drum roll please... the beach.". I try to keep a straight face but this must have been the best thing that had ever happened... I finally felt like a somebody. I smile and said "well then let's hurry". He steps on the gas pedal and we arrive faster then we would normally. Now this must be what love felt like.