Your Hearts are Being Controlled.

After our tearful reunion, he had to excuse him self to "Take care of something important" He said he would be back within the hour. I stayed in my room, I wasn't sure what to do with myself, I paced around, read part of a novel, and watched telly. It had only been 27 minutes. I groaned; what is it with him and making me wait, it's like the more you wait for him the more you want him. I turned on my music nice and loud when I turned around to shut me window I was face to face with the TARDIS.

well that was quick.

The door swung open and almost hit me. It wasn't the Doctor standing in the door way. "Who are you. Where is the Doctor?"I yelled. Then quickly turned around to turn down my music. The stranger smiled and stepped out He placed his hand on my face "I forgot how you're eyes use to shine" I stepped away. "What, you don't know me. Just answer me. Where is the Doctor" His smile grew wider and his light blue eyes glistened "Don't you mean Bowties?" I gasped and placed my hand underneath his chin "It can't be. Is that you?" "You're too clever for me" he chuckled. "Doctor, how, why, what happened." "Destery, Darling, I'm not, well I am the doctor, just not the one who coming back to get you in.." He looked at his watch "Approximately 14 minutes, So I'll better hurry. Destery if you care about me, or past me you will do as I say" I nodded "I'm going to want you to travel with me again, and I know you want to but you can't. I can not tell you why, i'm sorry, but my hearts need to be broken, it's all suppose to happen. I'm in so much trouble, in so much danger Destery. I won't let you get dragged into this. Please but you must listen to me. You must say no to me, don't tell me why, don't mention this- his future self or anything in the conversation. Please do this for me. I must go. I love you Destery" He shut the TARDIS door in my face. A million things were rushing in and out of my mind. It was too much. The door swung back open "And I promise, I will come back for you" He said with a wink. There we so many more things I needed to know, I had so many questions. How do I even know that this was really the Doctor? What will happen if I do travel with him? How will I say no? Should I even do it? And did he say he LOVES me? I feel like fainting. I think that's exactly what I did.