ℙᎯℛᏆ 2

(Y/n) POV ~The next day~

We were in class when our teacher walked in "Morning class. Welcome to hero support, my name is...". he said then ducking in and coming out dressed in a suit "All American Boy". Everyone just stared while he kept posing I'm pretty sure that Zack was the only one who was impressed I just started dozing off. I heard a conversation going on between my brother and Mr. Boy. "Mr......Stronghold and Ms..Stronghold.....Stronghold?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at him "You're Steve's kids?" he asked "Yep". Will said smiling while I nodded "he never mentioned me". he said sadly. Will and me said no then suddenly the building started shaking and parts of the roof was coming down and then it stopped. Zach was glowing? Since the light went of and then I saw a green light come in through the door "Greetings, little mishap in the science lab no need to panic...unless you're a single cell organism". said another teacher then Mr. boy said something but I was to focus on the fact that he was gonna fall from hanging on the vent and then he did and we after started class.

~ After school ~

We were home with the gang doing homework at our house and right now having a conversation about zombie. Dad then walked in " So if your all in here who's outside saving the world?" then Zach and Ethan stood up and greeted my father and I got up to go to the kitchen to get a snack. While I was looking for a snack dad and Will entered the kitchen and they were talking about sidekicks and dad was cool with our friends being sidekicks. I noticed Will give me a side glance so I stood next to him nodding preparing for the worst. "That's good because I am". Will said "I am too". I added "Am what?" dad asked I sighed angrily. "A sidekick". Will said "Who is?" Dad asked "Us, we are sidekicks....we washed out of power placement". Will said and I suddenly felt anger coming from and so I took a step back. "WASHED OUT!!....boomer". dad yelled slamming his fist on the table. Dad started ranting while trying to dial the school saying that they don't know what's a real superhero is. Then Will confessed that he didn't have powers in the beginning and dad tried comforting him. "We're proud to sidekicks dad". we said at the same time we were about to step out of the kitchen when Will turned back to dad "actually we're proud to be hero support". we then walked into the living room and act like nothing happened which everyone just stared at us smiling.

~The Next Day~

We were about to walk out of the bus when Ron's hat was taken by that Lash guy. Will got out fast and went to Ron's aid outside the bus.

~Lunch Time~

I was walking to the cafeteria late when I suddenly felt something was wrong then I heard a voice it was Layla "(n/n), Will's in trouble he needs help". I then ran to the cafeteria and was shocked....well actually not really to see Warren throwing fireballs at my brother. "WHERE'S YOUR SIDEKICK, SIDEKICK?!" Warren asked/yelled. "Right here". Layla said with the rest moving a bit towards him Warren then lit himself on fire. "With his sister also". I said changing into my bijuu form and everyone around me gasp. I had chakra surrounding my whole body that gave me 4-tails out of 11 of a wolf and also a wolf ears I was still practicing how to control myself with more tails and I knew this was risky move right now. Warren was shocked with everyone else except Layla and Will. "Leave them alone!" My brother said lifting the table Warren was on since he was under there and threw the table across the cafeteria. I ran towards my brother and check if he was hurt while everyone high five and congrats my brother. Then Warren got up and was angrier than before and ran towards our direction covered in flames I push Will back and started jogging towards Warren. While this was happening Layla threw Will a fire extinguisher and he was struggling I was close to Warren and grabbed his coat and pushed him with all my force to the ground and my legs were on his sides. By that time Will opened the fire extinguisher and it exploded all on Warren. I felt the principal's presence so I changed back to normal before she could see me. When the smoke cleared I saw principal powers looking at us with an unimpressed look and I got off of Warren and we all walked to the detention room. While our way entering the room she lectured us and we sat down it was Warren, Me, then Will. "Alright whatever happened between our dads has nothing to do with us," Will said sticking out his hand to Warren "wadda ya say?" I turned to Warren and he replied "I say if you ever cross me again I'll roast you alive". I slammed my hand on the desk "Can the both of you shut up or be friendly with each other please I am too tired to deal with this". I said turning to the both of them. "(N/n) its leaking". Will said I looked down at my hands and saw red chakra around my fist "Well now you know I'm not kidding" I said "I thought you can't use any powers in here". Will stated I lifted my hand and made my chakra move to my upper arm. "What are you?" Warren asked without looking at me "I'm from somewhere far from here they call my kind bijuu which we are very powerful creatures , we come with our own animal form." I said "So you're not human?" Warren asked I shook my head then waited for detention to be over.