Jealous love

Tessa's POV

Lately Chance has been leaving at night saying he is going to get food and he doesn't return till early in the morning. The guys in the house know he isn't going to get food. He is going to girls houses. I can't say I'm not jealous cause I am. I miss Chance and us breaking up was a mistake. I want to tell him but he is already over me so I will move on or try to. I just got ready and heard the front door open downstairs. I heard all the guys yelling at Chance. I walked downstairs and all the guys were watching me. I looked at Chance and he looked down. I yelled at Ericka and we left to get coffee.

Chance's POV

I hate lying to my friends but if they knew I was going to girl's houses that would never let me hear the end of it. I walked in and all the guys started yelling at me. We stopped when Tessa came downstairs. She looked at me and I couldn't look at her. She yelled for Ericka and they left. I miss Tessa so much. I walked to my room and layed down think of Tessa. The girl that stole my heart since I first walked through that front door.

An hour later.

Tessa's POV

When I got home everyone was leaving. Jake asked if I wanted to eat with everyone I said no and satyed home. I walked into the kitchen and played my music and danced. I heard someone come in and turned to see Chance there smiling at me. I turned off my music and he asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I looked him right in the eyes and said "No I don't want to watch a movie with someone like you". He looked shocked and asked why and I replied " Because I still love you but you don't want me anymore". What he did next shocked me. He grabbed my face and kissed me and said "Tessa since I first stepped into this house I have wanted you."

Chance's POV

Wow I kissed her and told her how I felt. She didn't say anything for a while. She then looked at me and grabbed my face and kissed me. We put our foreheads together and I told her.I loved her and asked "Tessa brooks will u be my girlfriend again"? She laughed and said "Yes Chance I will for the 3rd time". We laughed and kissed. I was happy to have Tessa in my arms again.