Prologue

"Say you love me bitch." I ran my index finger along the lines of her thong. She flinched from my touch.

"Just fuck me." She cried out. I slammed my finger deep inside her as she whimpered loudly. 

I wrapped my hand around the front of her neck. "Say it before my hand gets tighter..." I dug my nails into her skin as I forced my finger in and out of her. "and tighter..." She moaned as I felt her thighs buckle against my wrist. "and tighter.."

She just didn't listen.

I tighten the grip I had on her neck. "and tighter..." I trailed my lips against her ear as I entered one more finger into her tight pussy. "and tighter..."

She gasped for air. I rapidly let go of her neck and pulled off my belt. She began panting heavily.

I stepped to the other side of  the room where I picked up my pack of ciggys and pulled one out. 

I pressed my lips on the tip of the cigarette as I lit it.

I walked back over to her. She looked my body up and down before licking her lips.

I slapped her with the buckle on my belt. "Ahh, fuck. I-I fucking love you J-Justin."

I took a long drag of my cigarette and threw it on the floor. I placed my lips on hers and quickly pulled away, making her want more. Too bad. 

I gently wrapped my belt around her neck. I grinned at her as I congealed the belt around her. She suddenly choked making me smile even harder. 

I looked behind and saw the cigare

"I better hurry." I whispered to myself grieviously. I tighten the belt even harder.

With the little breath she had, she spoke, "I...said..I....love...you." She coughed as her body grew pale and limp.

I released the belt from her and stuck it back into the loops on my jeans.

I leaned over, nipping the skin on her neck. Pulling it back with my teeth.

I pulled away whispering menacingly,

"Too late." 

*****

Thanks for reading! Should I keep going? Give me feedback. & Don't forget to vote!