Chapter Four

I quickly ran into the classroom and took a seat next to the window. I started to zone out while staring out the window until the door opened. I could see a tall guy walkin in, on the corner of my eye.

I turned my head to get a better look at him. Once I glanced at him, he looked like a sex god! I swear I was almost drooling.

He had dirty blonde hair, and you can totally tell he works out. I just couldn't stop staring until he looked my way and into my eyes.

I froze into his green pools of sex. He had a smirk already on his face...which got bigger and bigger. I quickly looked away, I knew I was caught.

"This is Brody and he is new so make him feel welcomed. Go take your seat behind, Miss Hudson." He smiled at me and I tryed my best not to make eye contact with him.

If I did I think I'll get lost in them. He sat down and I got so nervous then ever. Why do I care so much wht he thinks of me? I thought to myself.

I heard a deep male voice. "Hey do you have a pencil, I can borrow?" I turned around trying not to sweat.

"Whats the password?" In serious mode. He looked at me in shock then started to smirk. "Monkeys .. no .. flowers .. wait no .." I started to laugh.

I gave him a pencil and when I was just about to turn around. "Its unicorns by the way." He laughed like an angel, it was so beautiful.

*DING .. DING ..* As I was walking down the hall, I could hear loud steps coming from behind me.

   HOPED YOU LIKE CHAPTER FOUR!

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP UPDATING AND VOTE!