Chapter Two

I wasn't surprised that they left again. "Oh well guess I better start eating" It was now 8:00 A.M. Sophie should be here by now, geez usually I'm the one who takes forever.

I heard a car honk from outside. I sprung from my chair and headed to the door. I glanced at the mirror, I thought, man I look way better than I did in the morning.

I opened the door and peeked out. I could hear the music playing and I could see Sophie jumping up and down in her seat looking like a crazy monkey.

I laughed at the thought. I opened the door to the car. It seemed like that music got louder. "My bitch you got up!" She sounded shocked. "Ah da my space unicorn" We both laughed.

" So you want to go to tutti Frutti?" She said smiling. "Hell yes, I want to hear this car roar!" Thats exactly what she did, *RUMM .. RUMM! SCREECH....*

Off we went, in like 20 mins we went through the drive through. "What time is it?" She ask with wonder. "Its 8:40, we better get going. We need to find a good parking spot before they are all gone, if they are then we have to park across the whole damn parking lot.."

"Geez your paranoid" She said while grinning. I glared at her in a playful way. She drove us into the parking lot. Let's just say we had that moment that ever teen wants...

We both got out like super models, in slow motion and with the wind in our hair. All the guys stared/drooled and the girls stared/gasped/glared.

Me and Sophie hooked arms and walked like we were on a run way. I felt like a movie star on the red carpet. We walked through the high schools front door.

   HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER TWO!