ISR (part 2)

~Excuse all MISTAKES~

Chris

I don't know what is up with everyone,no yelling,laughing, pointing, just starring,this was making the whole situation worse,I rather them laugh and make fun of us rather than stare.We walked up to the line and went to the front because we were peace kids.I grabbed a breakfast burrito,and Mya got toast and cereal. We sat at the peace table with a few other kids that had it.I tried opening my burrito with one hand and my teeth but I never was good at that,so me being so dumb used my other hand not noticing that Mya was pouring her milk,and it spilled all over her.

Mya-😡Fuck Chris *stands up*

Chris-*stands up* Damn my bad

Mya-Ugh I cant fucking stand you😤

Chris-😠 I said my bad damn

Mya-Ughh, *goes to Officer Teals office*

Officer Teal-What is that you need

Mya-Can you unlock this please?

Officer Teal-You know I cant do that

Mya-I need to get this milk off of me

Officer Teal-Theres a bathroom right there

Mya-So what if I had to go to the bathroom?

Officer Teal-Everyone will take there bathroom break at the same time

Mya- *pulls Chris to the office bathroom and goes to the sink and start cleaning the milk up*

Chris-You need help?

Mya-Nope

Chris- I mean you still have milk on the back of your leg

Mya-I dont need your help

Chris-Why you being so stuborn

Mya-Why do you care,you never help me when I really need it

When she said that I was hurt but she was telling the truth.When I told her I'll always be there I wasn't.

Chris:😕 Ja'mya look I'm sor-(Gco)

Mya: I don't want to here it it's to late for that

Chris: Can I at least get time to explain myself?

Mya: No,Chris not after you let a nigga put his hands on me for two years.Not only that your friends with him,you said you would protect me Chris *gets teary eyed*

Chris: I know,I dont know what's gotten into me, I ju-(Gco)

Mya: Stop it,stop trying to make yourself sound better..You still hurt me mentally and physically,me and you will never be the same *pulls him out the bathroom*

The rest of the day I was silent,all I could do was think about what she had said.Damn I had fuked up,and seriousness in her tone made me feel some type of way.Like I would never win her friendship back,and having a deep conversation with her today made me miss her even more.Finally we had a hour left of school so that meant the hand cuffs were coming off,the principle came in and gave us our little speech and Officer Teal unlocked everyones handcuff and we all headed to the gym.When we made it to the gym I saw that Mya had found Cori who was crying uncontrollably and I looked for my squad and as I was walking up to them they were laughing,Ty's smile was whipped off his face once he saw Mya go hug her.

Chris: Dude wassup with Cori?

Jawan: Bruh she sent this nigga Brian some pictures awhile back and we sent them to everybody just now check your phone😂😂😩

I pulled out my phone and alot of other people started pulling out there phones as well,when I opened the message I was shocked about what I saw.It was a two nude pictures of Cori one she was in a mirror and the other one she was laying down.They had just exposed her and was laughing about it.I shook my head and looked up to see Mya pulling out her phone,when she saw what was inside her eyes got wide,she showed Cori her phone and Cori ran out the gym crying harder.Everybody in the gym was laughing,Mya looked at us with a angry face then ran after her.

Chris: Bruh dont yall think yall took it to far?

Brian: Man you just mad that yo girl sent me pictures before you

Chris: Man yall was outta line for that *walks away*