Chapter 7: Night

Chapter 7: Night

Emma and Mary fell though a portal. A portal from a HAT! I mean who? It's a hat. I was in Granny's and everyone but Red, Granny, and I where at the town line. They where all going to leave. But then they came back. When Prince Charming walked in he said something to Grumpy then talked to everyone that was in Granny's. He said,"Leah is back."

He went outside and then walked back inside with Grumpy and Leah. She really was back. Everyone was saying hi to her and hugging her. Then she walked over to me and said,"Hey you probably don't recognize me but last time you saw me I was four chasing you around the castle."

"Leah I'm Raven Reds daughter we were never properly introduced," I replied.

Then she hugged me I hugged her back. Then she walked away. I was sitting there alone for a little bit when Henry came over and sat next to me.

"Hey," he said grabbing my hand.

"Hey," I replied.

"Want to go on a walk?" He asked me.

"That would be nice," I answered.

We walked around the town holding hands. I guess you could say that we where a "couple". It was so nice out here. When we got to his apartment. I grave him a hug and then kissed him on the cheek and walked to the woods. I haven't been in the woods for a few weeks and I missed it. I climbed a tree that was by the Troll Bridge. I sat there and thought. I thought about really...... nothing. There was nothing to think about. Then I heard a twig snap and looked around and saw no one. It must have been just a deer or something like that. I jumped/climbed down from the tree and walked to Reds apartment. But before I got there as I was walking in front of Granny's I felt some one grab my arm and pull me into Granny's I looked over and saw my mom. "Raven you need to go to the woods," she said.

"What? Why?!" I asked.

"Because tonight is a full moon and your a werewolf and you don't have you cape " she replied.

I totally forgot that I was a werewolf. I gave Granny and Mom a hug and then ran to the forest. I went to the Troll Bride. That's one of the only places I feel safe. Except when I'm with Henry. Other than being with him it's the Troll Bridge. I laid down on the ground and used my coat as a pillow. I fell asleep. I think it was sleeping. I might have turned. I don't know.

When I woke up I was laying the same when that few asleep as. But there was a pain in my leg. I looked at my leg and saw a pretty big cut on my leg. I took out my phone and call Leah. I asked her if she could come and pick me up because I hurt my leg.

When she got here she asked "What did you do Rae?"

"I don't know and I know that I never left because I'm still here but I going where I cut it," I replied pointing over at something sharp in the ground. There was blood on it.

"Come on let's get you to the hospital and see how much blood you lost," she said walking over as picking me up. She carried me to her car. On the way there I didn't fell so good. I was dizzy and I was really cold.

When we got there she pick me back up and carried me into the hospital. They took one look at me and brought me into the emergency room and wrapped me leg. I was still freezing and the room was spinning. I heard Leah talking on the phone saying that she couldn't go home yet.

It's been five minutes and I am surprised that I'm still awake. 'But not for long' I thought to myself. I turned my head and looked over at Leah and saw my mom and Granny walking over.

"Hey sweetie. How do you feel?" Red asked me.

"I'm a little tired," I replied.

"Ok I'm going to stay right here with you," she said. I started to feel my eyelids getting heavy and then I fell asleep.