Heated. Chapter .13

Start from the beginning

I opened the door speechless , running out of there fast , I saw Jennifer paying at the cash register , "We need to leave! , now" emphasizing the n in now.

She finished paying and we ran out of that store , "Well can you at least let me call Uber so we can get home" I stopped as she grabbed her phone.

She opened the app connecting to out personal driver so he could pick us up at our address.

"Okay can you tell me what happened in there?" She questioned raising both her eyebrows , "What happened is that I cheated on Liam" My heart broke at the sound of the words , well it wasn't broken just a few minutes ago when you were making out with Oliver , am such a slut.

"Oh my god calm down what happened?" I noticed I was breathing heavy , "I Made out with Oliver" The words came out of my mouth as I was mentally killing myself inside.

"And , Liam had sex With Abby while he was with you , and In a bathroom slutty Jordan" I saw her smirk at the thought.

"Am not a slut , I mean I think am not , and he had sex with her but we weren't dating" I said as I was going crazy , Oliver left me crazy with that kiss , or MAKE OUT SESSION oh lord my head was about to explode.

"So , it makes it fine for Liam to make out with you the same night he had sex with his at the time girlfriend" She questioned me .

"He's going to kill me and then Oliver , didn't you see how mad Liam was when Oliver carried me that day" I ran my fingers through my already ruffled hair. "Oh my god! , Who do you have more feeling for?" She asked me , and to be honest I didn't really know.

I suddenly saw the Black SUV , pull up to the front of our location me and Jennifer ran to the personal taxi as we got in.

The SUV had nice comfortable seats and was kind of long , the driver already knew were to go since Jennifer had checked that in the app.

"The answer to my question" Jennifer said as she placed her bags in her laps , "Liam I love Liam" I told her. "Then , forget about that kiss it was a mistake , and tell Liam don't hide it if you hide it from him he will eventually find out and he will be more mad and disappointed that you didn't tell him and you lied to him." She spoke again going to her phone.

I ruined my relationship with Liam , I cheated on him , I started to cry as my eye's burning , I cant believe I did that to Liam he is going to hate me.

Jennifer saw me and she pulled me into a hug , its going to be okay.

We got home as Jennifer payed the driver I walked into the house , as I opened the door with Jennifer's key and walked inside.

I saw Tasha in the Kitchen , making food , Jennifer than came following me closing the door. "Mom just left to work , I told her you both went shopping" Tasha spoke.

"Oh and Jennifer you have a visitor in you're room" Tasha added finishing her salad.

I got into my macbook as Jennifer left upstairs.

***********************************************

*Jennifer's POV*

"Oh and Jennifer you have a visitor in you're room" I heard Tasha add after adding the finishing touches to her salad.

I already knew who it was I had seen his car parked in the drive way it was Petah! I walked up stairs to my room were I saw rose petals scattered around the room candles were lit and he was there topless OH LORD ! he looked so sexy he suddenly turned around and saw me.

"Petah!" I ran to him , "My love I have missed you so much today" he spoke as he carried me and closed the door. "Me too"I said hugging him as he hugged me back.