"Oh thank god! My legs were so sore." He groaned and stretched his legs out.

"Dude!"

"Eren!"

Eren looked back at the two confused. "What?"

"Connie and I had a thing we were going to do!" Sasha explained. "We were going to be the first people in our group to set foot in Orlando. Now you're the first one!"

"...Is it really that important?" The brunet shrugged.

"Well...yeah! It was to us anyway!"

Eren sighed lightly, actually feeling bad, "Well, you guys can be the first ones to step into the hotel... If that makes up for anything."

Sasha thought about it for a moment or two, placing a finger to her face. She tapped it on her cheek. "Hmm...I think that would be okay. What about you Connie?"

Connie sighed. "...Yeah... I guess so."

Krista, with Ymir in tow, made their way to Eren, Connie and Sasha. "Oh wow! It's so nice here!" The small blonde said as she looked around.

"Is it gonna be this hot all week?" Ymir complained.

Krista shrugged. "I don't know. We'll have to ask Armin when he gets here."

Armin was once again in the back of the group, "I hope you're all looking forward to a sunny week full of fun and adventure!"

"You bet I am!" Sasha beamed.

"Hey Armin, I have a question." Krista said. "Is it going to be hot all week?"

Armin laughed lightly and smiled at the smaller blonde, "Of course it is! It's Florida!"

Ymir was silent and then turned around back towards the plane, "I want to go back."

"We can't go back now Ymir!" Krista laughed, "Our plane back doesn't leave until next Sunday!"

"But it's gonna be hot." Ymir whined.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine. I'll buy you a fan or something." She offered with a gentle smile.

"Jesus, it's hot in here." Annie said as she joined the group.

Ymir gestured to Annie, "She agrees with me! Other blonde, thank you!"

The slightly taller blonde glanced over to Ymir, "I have a name you know."

"I'm aware." Ymir shrugged.

"Next time, use it." She narrowed her eyes at the taller girl.

The tallest girl rolled her eyes, "Fine, Angry not Krista."

Before the two girls could say or do anything else, Mikasa arrived. She glanced around her surroundings, her grey eyes shimmering. "Wow," She said breathlessly, "This is beautiful."

"I guess Stabby not Krista." Ymir shrugged.

Armin looked at his watch, "I got us another bus. It should be here in a few minutes."

"Great!" Krista said happily.

"Ugh, That's it. I'm taking this off. It's way too hot." Annie complained as she began to take off her hoodie, revealing a beautiful white tank top underneath. Just as she was doing this, Bertholdt exited the planes terminal with Reiner. He took one look at her and couldn't stop staring. He felt his entire face heating up, sweat forming on his brow.

Reiner put his hand on Bertholdt's shoulder. "Calm yourself buddy. It's not like she's gonna wear a hoodie everyday."

The tall boy turned to his friend. "I-I know."